• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

AIYIMA:GUO

I guess you can not expect the same performance for the AIYIMA A70. It is much cheaper than any Amp with a 3E module. Also, I do not think that the main focus of this Amp development is to achieve a SINAD beyond 100db but to reduce load dependency.
We are also considering designing a mono power amplifier, and it is expected that SINAD will exceed 100dB.

Abstracted

We are also considering designing a mono power amplifier, and it is expected that SINAD will exceed 100dB.
Can we bridge the A70?

enio nery

There is such a plan
Great!!! That's exactly what im looking for to implement for my longstanding project of 3 way bookshelf speakers with active crossover. i have been holding out for so long for something like that to come from you.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Added the A70 48V 10A to the table. It is one of the best values > 150W.

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

Yes looks like it has that nice balance between price, power and performance

restorer-john

Grand Contributor

:facepalm:
:facepalm:

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor

daniboun

Major Contributor
@AIYIMA:GUO. / @AIYIMA
- Could you please share for all members pictures of the 48/5A Gan PSUs. with model / Serial numbers )
- Why did you ask Amir just to test the 48V/10A and not the 48V/5A ? Please answer honestly !

Last edited:

MCH

Major Contributor
- Could you please share for all members pictures of the 48V/10A Gan and 48/5A Gan PSUs. with model / Serial numbers )
- Why did you ask Amir just to test the 48V/10A and not the 48V/5A ? Please answer honestly !
This is one of the strangest requests that I have seen in this forum.
Do you think there is something wrong with the power supplies? If yes, what and why?
What do you plan to do with this information? Most specifically with the serial numbers?
All honest questions, I am very curious.

Sokel

Master Contributor
- Could you please share for all members pictures of the 48V/10A Gan and 48/5A Gan PSUs. with model / Serial numbers )
What's the mystery?
It's right there in the review:

GAN.PNG

(click on the pic to maximize)

daniboun

Major Contributor
Do you think there is something wrong with the power supplies? If yes, what and why?
What do you plan to do with this information? Most specifically with the serial numbers?

I will come back to you when I have Aiyima's response and you will understand where I am going with this. While waiting for this response from Aiyima annoys me a lot and it is even misleading

Top Bottom