• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Rate this amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 35 10.7%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 163 49.7%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 118 36.0%

• Total voters

Roland68

Major Contributor
And do you have proof of what you are saying that you can share with us?
Sorry, but that's really ridiculous.
I didn't post any secrets or conspiracy theories, just proven facts in countless forums around the world. Maybe just use Google to find out more about it. You will be sufficiently busy.
Just as an example:
New Aiyima A07 with unknown stock Capacitor?

The problem with the synchronization of the pot on the Aiyima A07 Max is nothing new or unknown.
If you know the subject, then you know that stereo pots with a built-in on/off switch are much more susceptible to channel imbalance, very dependent on price.
So I have two questions: why such a potentiometer is used at all, and why no model is used where a renowned manufacturer guarantees synchronization in certain tolerances. But that is a purely rhetorical question; anyone who is familiar with the development side and the commercial side knows the answer.
I had 4 of the Aiyima A07 Max here, 2 of them were usable, with the other two the channel inequality was clearly audible and the difference was clearly measurable directly in front of and behind the pot.
AIYIMA A07 MAX channel imbalance

T&T

I didn't post any secrets or conspiracy theories, just proven facts in countless forums around the world. Maybe just use Google to find out more about it. You will be sufficiently busy.
Just as an example:

The problem with the synchronization of the pot on the Aiyima A07 Max is nothing new or unknown.
If you know the subject, then you know that stereo pots with a built-in on/off switch are much more susceptible to channel imbalance, very dependent on price.
So I have two questions: why such a potentiometer is used at all, and why no model is used where a renowned manufacturer guarantees synchronization in certain tolerances. But that is a purely rhetorical question; anyone who is familiar with the development side and the commercial side knows the answer.
I had 4 of the Aiyima A07 Max here, 2 of them were usable, with the other two the channel inequality was clearly audible and the difference was clearly measurable directly in front of and behind the pot.
Never have any problems with Capacitors on any Aiyima, which I owned 3 the A07 original, the 07 Pro and the best of all 07 Max, which sound muchhh better than Fosi V3 with Sparkos ss3602.
The first link is kind of confusing since is title "New Aiyima" which is not the 07 Max... they are talking about the very first Aiyima07 and only 2 pages on 2013 with a few members talking so?
And there is member that measure all 3 capacitors no difference in performance.
1000018713.jpg

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Just as an example:

I wonder has anyone reported that channel imbalance was heard by anyone owning A07 max?
Pls don’t think I am contradicting or opposing your statements, but just my opinion.
Precise instrumental measurements are different which surely provide information to help with informed decision, but I own 2 but don’t hear any at all, nor does my basic spl app on iphone.
Capacitor brand etc. seems to be too much nit picking to me, specially for such sub 100$ stuff, as long as whatever inside has decent performance and longevity.
Does anyone ask these questions to manufacturers who sell their xK$ products, I haven’t seen that at least!!!

OpticonPrime

You are acting passive aggressively.
Sorry for asking to clear things up....isn't that what a forum is about? Everybody is here to learn stuff. And I don't take everything just for granted without any prove. So asking for clarification isn't that ridiculous in my opinion.
But hey i will stop asking, this type of responses won't give me the joy I am looking for on this forum.

Roland68

Major Contributor
You are acting passive aggressively.
Sorry for asking to clear things up....isn't that what a forum is about? Everybody is here to learn stuff. And I don't take everything just for granted without any prove. So asking for clarification isn't that ridiculous in my opinion.
But hey i will stop asking, this type of responses won't give me the joy I am looking for on this forum.
And I find it extremely rude to use a sentence like "And do you have proof of what you are saying that you can share with us?" to answer without first looking here in the forum or on Google.
Because that would mean that a sentence like that would have taken care of itself.

OpticonPrime

And I find it extremely rude to use a sentence like "And do you have proof of what you are saying that you can share with us?" to answer without first looking here in the forum or on Google.
Because that would mean that a sentence like that would have taken care of itself.

Yes it's obviously very rude of me for asking.....my mistake, will never ask again oke Roland all mighty.

great04

does anyone know the dimensions of the product, particularly the height? Thanks!

trungdtmc

From Aiyima's portal:
Packaging size (length*width*height): 146mm*79mm*90mm
That is the size of the packing box. AIYIMA often lacks information about the size of the product, the same with the A07 Max, I was quite surprised by the small size

Guddu

That is the size of the packing box. AIYIMA often lacks information about the size of the product, the same with the A07 Max, I was quite surprised by the small size
Yeap, that's why I included "Packaging size" keyword there.

Roland68

Major Contributor
From Aiyima's portal:
Packaging size (length*width*height): 146mm*79mm*90mm
The dimensions 146 x 79 x 90 mm are correct.
It's definitely the dimensions of the device.

Roland68

Major Contributor
SMSL D-6s 150x42x128,5
Do you see it?
79mm high LOL

View attachment 358538
???
I really don't know what you're trying to tell me.
The dimensions I confirmed belong to the AIYIMA A70 and are accurate to about 1%. Isn't that accurate enough?

Guddu

Pre-sales shipping date changed:
March 20th to March 25th

trungdtmc

???
I really don't know what you're trying to tell me.
The dimensions I confirmed belong to the AIYIMA A70 and are accurate to about 1%. Isn't that accurate enough?
What? You said 146x79x90 is A70’s dimensions? I thought that is A07 Max’s
Come on! LOL
DA3D8651-0671-4082-93DA-C6A865EB5750.jpeg

Roland68

Major Contributor
What? You said 146x79x90 is A70’s dimensions? I thought that is A07 Max’s
Come on! LOL
View attachment 358542
A little tip, just look at the pictures of the backs of the devices. The RCA sockets always have the same diameter and are therefore a good indicator of the size of the device.

scorpius73

First Batch of Aiyima A70 sold out.
I had one in my cart to purchase. I decided to wait and see what others say about how it sounds versus the measurements. I guess I will purchase in the next batch.

Top Bottom