• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What happend to the Allo tpa3255?

Emulator II

Whatever happened, I hope they use the time to bring a well thought out and reliable product to market. There are certainly competitors who have their problems in this regard, at least according to what you can read here on ASR.;)

Katji

Major Contributor
Probably lockdowns disruption. France, India, China... But there were delays even before, if i remember right. at least here there were. ...one management guy used to be on the local forum sometimes.

OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
They did a real good tpa3118 implementation. So i hopped they would show a littel more whats with a tpa3255 possible?

daniboun

Major Contributor
I think Allo is definitely out of the running. It's a shame, especially since I was in contact with the founder who had shared photos of the prototype with me and he was supposed to ship me a sample to test. I never saw the color despite my reminders. With all my apologies friends....

TheWalkman

I think Allo is definitely out of the running. It's a shame, especially since I was in contact with the founder who had shared photos of the prototype with me and he was supposed to ship me a sample to test. I never saw the color despite my reminders. With all my apologies friends....
So is Allo giving up on the Class D amps or going out of business?

I have several of their Pi hats and like their products.

daniboun

Major Contributor
So is Allo giving up on the Class D amps or going out of business?

I have several of their Pi hats and like their products.
Allo still exists but they gave up that TPA3255 project.....

OP
tomtoo

tomtoo

Major Contributor
So 3e did it. Realy thought Allo could make it.

Joe Smith

Major Contributor
Will 3e ship their new monoblocks in some finished (cased) options, do you think? Amir's review was impressive, but I'm not anxious to jump into casework again (I went a bit overboard on 3116 builds in 2017)...

TheWalkman

Will 3e ship their new monoblocks in some finished (cased) options, do you think? Amir's review was impressive, but I'm not anxious to jump into casework again (I went a bit overboard on 3116 builds in 2017)...

Top Bottom