• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Charger

If not for the value of my country's currency dropping sharply compared to the dollar, I'd be very tempted myself.

Yeah its pretty horrific. Have you seen any impact in pricing from Asia - Aliexpress ect..?

Robbo99999

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

DROP launches ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES (Made in Germany)​

renderTimingPixel.png

ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES MSRP $1049.99 is high end closed back Headphones. Drop now lowered that high price tag to $249 from this new launch of collaboration: DROP + ULTRASONE SIGNATURE X HEADPHONES

Bass is a big deal—especially in today’s music. Many headphones boost bass, but the results can be sub-par, all the way down to subs. In our first collaboration with innovative German brand Ultrasone, we decided to make a pair of headphones with a low-end that’s anything but low-quality. Meet the new Drop + Ultrasone Signature X: your new bass of operations. A variation of Ultrasone’s popular Signature Series Pulse Headphones—designed for DJs, with a sound signature that closely adheres to the bass-emphasized Harman Target Curve—the Signature X keeps its predecessors bass-centric identity, with a new tuning that adds energy to other key areas of the frequency spectrum. Built around an ultra-punchy low-end, the Drop + Ultrasone Signature X gets a few more swings in with sparkling highs and clearly defined mids. It’s a musical experience that hits hard—and it’s bolstered by Ultrasone’s patented S-Logic® technology, which uses ear anatomy to dictate driver placement for more natural-sounding acoustics. It’s the Drop + Ultrasone Signature X: the bass experience you’ve been waiting for.
Would be interesting to see this one measured by Amir/Oratory/Crinacle - can't find any measurements for it. But interesting to have it measured as they talk about it being based around the Harman Curve, and from what they say the bass should perform well.

wuzhong

DROP STACK FRIDAY 2022 headphones and headsets sale​

renderTimingPixel.png

Black Friday? Here at the Drop dinner table, it’s Stack Friday. That means dedicated sales on high-end Audiophile products so you can build out your stack.

popular Sennheiser sales list -
Sennheiser HD6XX headphones $199
Sennheiser HD58X Headphones $149
Sennheiser PC37X Gaming headset $79
Sennheiser EPOS PC38X Gaming headset (black version) $139
Sennheiser EPOS PC38X Gaming headset (yellow version) $139
EPOS H3X Closed back GAMING HEADSET $79

HIFIMAN sales list -

HIFIMAN HE-R7DX CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES $79
HIFIMAN HE-X4 PLANAR MAGNETIC HEADPHONES $89
HIFIMAN HE4XX PLANAR MAGNETIC HEADPHONES $149
HIFIMAN HE5XX Headphones $179

dr0ss

What is this for precisely? and it says 180 on my end o.o
There is a whole section for audio interfaces:
An audio interface combines a DAC and an ADC, and are used for audio recording as well as playback, with preamps for mic (or instrument) inputs and often providing phantom power for microphones that need it.

ampguy

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Wharfdale Linton + stands for $1499. Note: return shipping is not free and likely quite expensive, so be very sure you’ll like it.

Dunring

Forum Donor
Some stuff on Amazon that may be worth getting:

Used SMSL M500 MKII for $350 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MTJJDKV/
New Topping A30Pro for $249 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y8K4NHX/
New Topping D30Pro for $299 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098PXYYJ1/
Khadas Tone2 $30 off coupon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R3RD3FS/

Amazon has Prime card deals with 10 percent off instead of the usual 5 percent with their cards. They have some good electronics this year, not just the no name overstock junk.

Capital One has discounts if you log into their site first to click the discount link and then order. It stacks with other cash back you might get normally.
Walmart 3 percent
Adorama 4 percent
Aliexpress 7 percent
Bose 8 percent
Newegg 3 percent
Monoprice 4 percent
World Wide Stereo 7 percent
JBL 10 percent

fieldcar

Forum Donor
Got an email from Audyssey. It's going to be $150 on Nov 21st. See details in the quote.
Bump, just in case people forgot. I still hate the terms of the license and think that they could have sold 4X the licenses with a more traditional model at a more reasonable price. Though, I still begrudgingly recommend it.

Black Friday Sale Has Started!​

Greetings from Audyssey!

We are very pleased to announce that our Black Friday sale for MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro licenses has now started.

What is the sale discount?

You will get 25% off the normal license cost = $149.99 (instead of $199.99).

How long will the sale last?

The sale will go until 11:59pm (UTC) on November 28.

How do I buy a MultEQ-X license at the sale price?

Simply run the app, log in, go to the Connect page, and click the "Get License" button next to the AVR you want to activate.

You can also buy a license for future use (without activating an AVR) by running the app, logging in, going to the User Account Settings page, and clicking the "Buy Now" button.

How do I buy a MultEQ-X Pro license at the sale price?

Please go to our new MultEQ-X Pro order page. There is a 5-license minimum order for new MultEQ-X Pro users, but you can also transfer some MultEQ-X licenses (see below) by contacting us at [email protected].

Remind me, what's the difference between MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro?

MultEQ-X Pro is designed for pro installers and other business users. It has all the same calibration features as MultEQ-X, but it doesn't require a Microsoft account for logging in or purchasing licenses. We handle the sales directly here at Audyssey, and you can get volume discounts of 10% and higher, depending on the size of your order. Also, if you need tech support, you can talk directly to our engineers on the phone.

What if I’ve already bought some MultEQ-X licenses? Can I transfer them to MultEQ-X Pro?

Yes you certainly can. We will happily move your licenses to Pro, but you must purchase enough additional licenses to meet the 5-license minimum.

Sounds good. Anything else I should know?

If you're still on the fence about purchasing MultEQ-X or MultEQ-X Pro, please read our amazing 5-star reviews!

Sound & Vision: Audyssey MultEQ-X Room EQ Software Review
Home Theater Review: Audyssey MultEQ-X Software & Calibrated Microphone Review

Wishing you a very happy holiday season,
The Audyssey Team​

wav3form

Wharfdale Linton + stands for $1499. Note: return shipping is not free and likely quite expensive, so be very sure you’ll like it.

Crutchfield has the same price and I believe their return shipping for tower speakers is $75 a pair. Not sure if these would fall under that pricing. Pretty reasonable if so.

Kachda

Forum Donor
Crutchfield has the same price and I believe their return shipping for tower speakers is $75 a pair. Not sure if these would fall under that pricing. Pretty reasonable if so.
However crutchfield has been back ordered for a while

Top Bottom