• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

ampguy

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Wharfdale Linton + stands for $1499. Note: return shipping is not free and likely quite expensive, so be very sure you’ll like it.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Some stuff on Amazon that may be worth getting:

Used SMSL M500 MKII for $350 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MTJJDKV/
New Topping A30Pro for $249 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y8K4NHX/
New Topping D30Pro for $299 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098PXYYJ1/
Khadas Tone2 $30 off coupon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R3RD3FS/

Amazon has Prime card deals with 10 percent off instead of the usual 5 percent with their cards. They have some good electronics this year, not just the no name overstock junk.

Capital One has discounts if you log into their site first to click the discount link and then order. It stacks with other cash back you might get normally.
Walmart 3 percent
Adorama 4 percent
Aliexpress 7 percent
Bose 8 percent
Newegg 3 percent
Monoprice 4 percent
World Wide Stereo 7 percent
JBL 10 percent

fieldcar

Got an email from Audyssey. It's going to be $150 on Nov 21st. See details in the quote.
Bump, just in case people forgot. I still hate the terms of the license and think that they could have sold 4X the licenses with a more traditional model at a more reasonable price. Though, I still begrudgingly recommend it.

Black Friday Sale Has Started!​

Greetings from Audyssey!

We are very pleased to announce that our Black Friday sale for MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro licenses has now started.

What is the sale discount?

You will get 25% off the normal license cost = $149.99 (instead of $199.99).

How long will the sale last?

The sale will go until 11:59pm (UTC) on November 28.

How do I buy a MultEQ-X license at the sale price?

Simply run the app, log in, go to the Connect page, and click the "Get License" button next to the AVR you want to activate.

You can also buy a license for future use (without activating an AVR) by running the app, logging in, going to the User Account Settings page, and clicking the "Buy Now" button.

How do I buy a MultEQ-X Pro license at the sale price?

Please go to our new MultEQ-X Pro order page. There is a 5-license minimum order for new MultEQ-X Pro users, but you can also transfer some MultEQ-X licenses (see below) by contacting us at [email protected].

Remind me, what's the difference between MultEQ-X and MultEQ-X Pro?

MultEQ-X Pro is designed for pro installers and other business users. It has all the same calibration features as MultEQ-X, but it doesn't require a Microsoft account for logging in or purchasing licenses. We handle the sales directly here at Audyssey, and you can get volume discounts of 10% and higher, depending on the size of your order. Also, if you need tech support, you can talk directly to our engineers on the phone.

What if I’ve already bought some MultEQ-X licenses? Can I transfer them to MultEQ-X Pro?

Yes you certainly can. We will happily move your licenses to Pro, but you must purchase enough additional licenses to meet the 5-license minimum.

Sounds good. Anything else I should know?

If you're still on the fence about purchasing MultEQ-X or MultEQ-X Pro, please read our amazing 5-star reviews!

Sound & Vision: Audyssey MultEQ-X Room EQ Software Review
Home Theater Review: Audyssey MultEQ-X Software & Calibrated Microphone Review

Wishing you a very happy holiday season,
The Audyssey Team​

wav3form

Wharfdale Linton + stands for $1499. Note: return shipping is not free and likely quite expensive, so be very sure you’ll like it.

Crutchfield has the same price and I believe their return shipping for tower speakers is $75 a pair. Not sure if these would fall under that pricing. Pretty reasonable if so.

Kachda

Forum Donor
Crutchfield has the same price and I believe their return shipping for tower speakers is $75 a pair. Not sure if these would fall under that pricing. Pretty reasonable if so.
However crutchfield has been back ordered for a while

MacCali

Major Contributor
However crutchfield has been back ordered for a while
I purchased a pair of scratch and dent tower speakers from them in 2020 and honestly the damage was pretty decent cosmetically. Not that the speaker was ruptured or anything, but I had told them it's a bit much and they ended taking them back for free on return shipping which was very nice of them.

So just smash the box and return it, jk XD

Kachda

Forum Donor
Crutchfield is great! I once bought a pair of kef r700 which arrived with one speaker with cosmetic damage. They not only offered to reduce the price, they also sent me a pair of monitor silver to audition in case i wanted to send the kef r700 back. In the end i had to send back both because i didn’t like the monitor and the cosmetic damage on the r700 was too visible on the gloss black finish.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I bought my LS 50 Metas as a scratch and dent from Crutchfield for $1250 when the just came out and were in high demand and were sold out at many places. I looked and looked and looked and I thought I might have been able to see a slight discoloration on the side of one of the cabinets of one of the speakers if I looked hard enough from three inches away with my flashlight turned on it. No freight either. So yeah.

Also got my 55 in LG C1 at a before year end clear out price of $1275 from the warehouse, around $200 less than most retail at the time. Again flawless, might have been sold as a damaged box or maybe a scratch on the back. Don't know or care, just know I saved close to $500 on the two purchases, and got mint quality stuff.

MacCali

Major Contributor
nothing good this year man I am fairly disappointed, same as last year too. 2020 was great and I guess the pandemic toll hadn't fully set in yet so they just let it ride with good sales. But the bad news of all that is in 2020 I really didn't have free money to spend when I was jobless o.o

Now I got the money but I must pay full price all the time lolll

Just bought a 4000 dollar amp and I've definitely spent way too much money on audio still want to spend more, someone save me XD

Kachda

Forum Donor
Thanks. Yesterday all 3 versions were on backorder. Just checked now and black and walnut are in stock.

Shanman

Forum Donor
Thanks. Yesterday all 3 versions were on backorder. Just checked now and black and walnut are in stock.
The mahogany is the prettiest to me, I purchased a pair with stands for my father and was instantly jealous- sound and aesthetics.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom