• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

MacCali

Addicted to Fun and Learning
However crutchfield has been back ordered for a while
I purchased a pair of scratch and dent tower speakers from them in 2020 and honestly the damage was pretty decent cosmetically. Not that the speaker was ruptured or anything, but I had told them it's a bit much and they ended taking them back for free on return shipping which was very nice of them.

So just smash the box and return it, jk XD

Kachda

Forum Donor
Crutchfield is great! I once bought a pair of kef r700 which arrived with one speaker with cosmetic damage. They not only offered to reduce the price, they also sent me a pair of monitor silver to audition in case i wanted to send the kef r700 back. In the end i had to send back both because i didn’t like the monitor and the cosmetic damage on the r700 was too visible on the gloss black finish.

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
I bought my LS 50 Metas as a scratch and dent from Crutchfield for $1250 when the just came out and were in high demand and were sold out at many places. I looked and looked and looked and I thought I might have been able to see a slight discoloration on the side of one of the cabinets of one of the speakers if I looked hard enough from three inches away with my flashlight turned on it. No freight either. So yeah.

Also got my 55 in LG C1 at a before year end clear out price of $1275 from the warehouse, around $200 less than most retail at the time. Again flawless, might have been sold as a damaged box or maybe a scratch on the back. Don't know or care, just know I saved close to $500 on the two purchases, and got mint quality stuff.

MacCali

nothing good this year man I am fairly disappointed, same as last year too. 2020 was great and I guess the pandemic toll hadn't fully set in yet so they just let it ride with good sales. But the bad news of all that is in 2020 I really didn't have free money to spend when I was jobless o.o

Now I got the money but I must pay full price all the time lolll

Just bought a 4000 dollar amp and I've definitely spent way too much money on audio still want to spend more, someone save me XD

Kachda

Forum Donor
Thanks. Yesterday all 3 versions were on backorder. Just checked now and black and walnut are in stock.

Shanman

Forum Donor
Thanks. Yesterday all 3 versions were on backorder. Just checked now and black and walnut are in stock.
The mahogany is the prettiest to me, I purchased a pair with stands for my father and was instantly jealous- sound and aesthetics.

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

DonM

I just wanted to share with everyone at Audio Science some exciting news from Anthem in this special post. They are listing their AVM70 for a limited time period with approximately a 20% discount. This offer is just available from their website.

Announcement: Nov 24, 2022

Regular price: 4,299.99 (CAD)

Sale price: 3,499.99 (CAD)

CAD Price reduced by 19%

Orders can be placed directly here.

Anthem AVM70.png

The AVM 70 was reviewed by Amir in Oct 2021 and was recommended.

When you also consider the projected inflation rate for the next year, this special offer is an opportunity that anyone in the market should act on as soon as possible.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
For Canadians:

Studio monitors are 10%-15 OFF again (last time was on Black Friday 2021 and Boxing Week 2021)!! :D

How to claim these discounts?
1. avshop.ca = with 10% discount auto-applied at checkout
2. moogaudio.com = with coupon FRIDAY10 at checkout, for 10% off
3. musiquegagne.com = with coupon BLACKFRIDAY22 at checkout, for 10% off
4. musiccitycanada.com = with coupon BF2022 at checkout, for 15% off (best deal)

No discounts (but sell studio monitors as well):
5. acclaim-music.com
6. economik.com
7. long-mcquade.com

Kachda

Forum Donor
The mahogany is the prettiest to me, I purchased a pair with stands for my father and was instantly jealous- sound and aesthetics.
Agreed. If i was to get one, mahogany would be it

MacCali

I just wanted to share with everyone at Audio Science some exciting news from Anthem in this special post. They are listing their AVM70 for a limited time period with approximately a 20% discount. This offer is just available from their website.

Announcement: Nov 24, 2022

Regular price: 4,299.99 (CAD)

Sale price: 3,499.99 (CAD)

CAD Price reduced by 19%

Orders can be placed directly here.

View attachment 245843

The AVM 70 was reviewed by Amir in Oct 2021 and was recommended.

When you also consider the projected inflation rate for the next year, this special offer is an opportunity that anyone in the market should act on as soon as possible.
That's a really good deal the price is already up to 3999 everywhere and with the fall of denon being a processor it's really pushed to value. I think I am going to have to buy this lol

Ata

Forum Donor
Roon has 3 months trial for $2 -- good for those who may need an extended trial before committing.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Music Direct OB with promo code 10% off

KLH model 5 -1800 *2 colors
JBL HDI 3600 B stock -1125
F206 B stock -1220
JBL L100 B -1110
Kef LS50 Meta -975

DCN10

Ends today and tried to find those close to 50% off.
Wish I would have caught this.
How did you find out, Music Direct hardly ever seems to have useful gear codes, I would have bought some things.
Did they email the code?

LearningToSmile

Drop posted a bunch of early Black Friday deals:

A lot of audio deals for headphones/DACs/Amplifiers, from the things where I previously kept track of the price Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is now $699, down from regular price of $900 and further $50 down from previous low of $750:

If not for the value of my country's currency dropping sharply compared to the dollar, I'd be very tempted myself.
For Black Friday itself Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is further discounted to just $599, $300 off the list price:

It's taking a lot of willpower not to grab them.
Review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ther-cx-review-closed-planar-headphone.24681/

Top Bottom