• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

Yoku-San

Nice, looking forward to see the review )

AIYIMA A70 PFFB pre-measurements (36V / 48V PSU) 4R Load

View attachment 350734

3E Audio 260-2-29A PFFB (48V PSU) 4R Load
index.php
Do not forget to look at the Y-axis. Values are different (even though not much).

daniboun

Major Contributor
Thank you for your valuable suggestions, we have also redesigned some new looks this year.

I agree...why did you opt for such a weird case ?
What about the 48V /5A Gan brick PSU ? I read some big issues related to its reliability....

Last edited:

312elements

All of this high pass low pass pressure should be put on the DAC manufacturers not the amp manufacturers. ‍♂️

OP
Guddu

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
All of this high pass low pass pressure should be put on the DAC manufacturers not the amp manufacturers. ‍♂️
We now want everything in the amp ‍♂️.
DACs or pre-amps with features are expensive and those manufacturers aren’t listening, then why not just keep on asking Aiyima and Fosi for whatever we want .
We are seeing some good steps taken by these amplifier manufacturers to bring decent results but we won’t stop until we get everything in one box.

On a serious note, I really appreciate these amps.

312elements

We now want everything in the amp ‍♂️.
DACs or pre-amps with features are expensive and those manufacturers aren’t listening, then why not just keep on asking Aiyima and Fosi for whatever we want .
We are seeing some good steps taken by these amplifier manufacturers to bring decent results but we won’t stop until we get everything in one box.

On a serious note, I really appreciate these amps.
I’m very confident you’re in the minority.. adding a variable high pass should be done in the digital domain.

AIYIMA:GUO

I agree...why did you opt for such a weird case ?
What about the 48V /5A Gan brick PSU ? I read some big issues related to its reliability....
There is no change in the performance of GAN power supply, but GAN power supply has the characteristics of small size, low temperature and high efficiency under the same voltage and current.

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You are talking about different things and one does not exclude the other. The filters on the DAC are only good on a DAC with an excellent preamplification function that directly drives the power amplifiers (a scenario that scares me a bit anyway), in this case we are talking about small integrated amplifiers in which the own volume control is used of the amplifier in most cases, so the implementation of a pass filter with sub output that follows the volume is the most convenient and sensible way to integrate a subwoofer.

daniboun

Major Contributor
There is no change in the performance of GAN power supply, but GAN power supply has the characteristics of small size, low temperature and high efficiency under the same voltage and current.

Don't get me wrong please.... Your 48V Gan PSU is almost the same size or even bigger than the 32V/5A or 36V/6A.....
I call it more marketing unless I'm obviously wrong....

51nJ-hk9PGL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
1708422505369.png

daniboun

Major Contributor
When we launch A70, we will launch a series of GAN power supplies, including 48V10A

When we launch A70, we will launch a series of GAN power supplies, including 48V10A

Unless I'm mistaken, I think there is a concern for consistency in your explanations....
So we would like to know with which PSU your measurements were made? 48V/10A Gan or 48/5A Gan as mentioned in the pre-sale

1708423768216.png

PSU total Power ????
1708423701104.png

daniboun

Major Contributor
New power supply test, and our new model will also be sold with GAN power supply
I have difficulty understanding therefore, I remain doubtful....

Which model did you send to Amir for reviewing ? 48V/10A Gan or 48/5A Gan ?

Top Bottom