• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Revel Concerta C10 Review (center speaker)

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 44 24.4%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 65 36.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 8 4.4%

• Total voters

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is that a measurement with or without EQ? I ask because I'd expect that (assuming a listening position measurement) to sound super bright.
That measurement is without EQ at about 3 feet from the speaker if I recall correctly (in different room) Measured where it is installed (green) you can see how it measures from around 12 feet averaged from 9 measurements. It is installed on the wall above my screen. The mount is great because it allows for a very large range of tilting down to the listening position. It is about as bad of a place to put a speaker near where the front wall/ceiling meet. I have had a few speakers there and this one actually measures the best at this location.

82573157-930F-434C-A420-3BEB97082776.png

Top Bottom