• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Which part of the World do you live in ?

• Africa

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 142 7.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 982 49.7%
  • North America

Votes: 727 36.8%
  • South America

Votes: 33 1.7%
  • Oceania

Votes: 85 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canuck57

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Oh yeah, top this! ;)

1705878482479.png

Last edited:

Canuck57

Forum Donor

Sprint

Forum Donor
ludwigskirche-5276319_1920.jpg

Saarbruecken, Germany

Bruce Morgen

Forum Donor
I don't like to be hypocrite and humbly admit to never been interested in this things and never gone visiting all of them in almost 49 years, so I'll post something from my neighborhood...

Apparently, Romans are like New Yorkers in that respect, most of whom have never been to The Empire State Building or The Statue Of Liberty like the multitudes of tourists and photographers have. :cool:

mc.god

Apparently, Romans are like New Yorkers in that respect, most of whom have never been to The Empire State Building or The Statue Of Liberty like the multitudes of tourists and photographers have. :cool:
I think this is generally a common attitude for everyone towards the places where they live, in the way you think "well, ok, I can go view them whenever I want" and in the end you never go.
I can say that It's not my case, I'm genuinely not interested in travels and go seeing other places too.

Last edited:

ExUnoPlura

Forum Donor
Oregon Coast these days after Portland, Sedona, Southern New Mexico, Bay Area, Seattle... when will we settle down and stop moving around all this audio equipment?

oregon-coast.jpg

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Only in sexually liberated sweden can you lie down and casually stroke the wand in public whilst admiring a giant horned fluffy goat, if more countries took Sweden’s lead all conflicts would be erased from our consciousness

Top Bottom