• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Which part of the World do you live in ?

• Africa

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 142 7.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 982 49.7%
  • North America

Votes: 727 36.8%
  • South America

Votes: 33 1.7%
  • Oceania

Votes: 85 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Late for the poll, but... somewhere in Irpinia (Italy)

241728289_1023444501746327_25301.jpg

(credit Vittorio Vigilante)

I remember a certain president offering to buy it...

o_O

:rolleyes:
He was not the first to do so. The intention is there still because it is in USA's geopolitical strategic interest and there is quite a massive lobbying from USA going on in Greenland. -It has nothing to do with Trump I just think he was vocal about the long term strategy.

Last edited:
This is where I spent my childhood.
202407_IslandSecret02.jpg

I understand that there are still no motor vehicles allowed on this secret island that I can never go back to.
Considering that in the interim 5+ decades, my childhood sweet-spot has grown much, it is best to leave it's name secret.
Do you know anyone from Middelfart? :)
No, but I did once attempted a botched trip to (ohhhh... ) Phucket for scuba diving vacation.. the details should also stay secret.:(
202407_Phucket.jpg

:D I just wanted to say Middlefart. :facepalm:
Idem.:facepalm:

This is where I spent my childhood.
View attachment 378450
I understand that there are still no motor vehicles allowed on this secret island that I can never go back to.
Considering that in the interim 5+ decades, my childhood sweet-spot has grown much, it is best to leave it's name secret.
Oh really? Well that island is no secret to me - that's where learned how to swim!

Oh really? Well that island is no secret to me - that's where learned how to swim!
Shhh.. keep it a secret, ok? ;)
The way we learned how to swim was by being thrown into the water (w/o flotation) , all the while the adults just watched and laughed.
Ever swim to the Kasik Adasi?

Who needs sleeping pills/aides, when sea-breeze is more effective!

Back
Top Bottom