• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pioneer SP-C22 Review (Center Speaker)

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 70 54.7%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
@Dennis Murphy Is the crossover mod listed anywhere public? I'd like to try it if it is.

EL_PW

I bought 2 of these about 1 year ago to use upended for stereo and was surprised that no one else was jumping on that band wagon. I see now I was ahead of my time. :D At the time you could get two of them for less than a pair of the stereo speakers in the same series. I was impressed with the sound quality for all types of music and also tried them as speakers for work Zoom calls for which they were just ok. Then sadly I knocked one over and it now has a slight hum at certain frequencies. But at $75 its a no brainer to replace. Just don't knock them over onto a hard surface while conducting the invisible orchestra like I did!

Top Bottom