• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

OP
Pearljam5000

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
art-handmade-beautiful-organic-floorstanding-danish-design-high-end-speakers-davone-twist-clas...jpg
mid-century-modern-danish-design-lounge-twist-speaker.jpg
DavoneTwistSelect.jpg

Puddingbuks

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
come on, don't keep us in suspense!
What is it?
Manufacturer, model . . .
Davone Grande

Via google image search.

Cote Dazur

It is not paradoxical that I have seen some of the ugliest speakers I have ever seen in the thread "the most beautiful speakers in the world"?
Not sure about paradoxical, but same here, the more they try to look good, the worst it is. I never realized that so many bad looking speakers existed.
Looking forward to the other thread: best looking sound systems.:D:D

Mr. Widget

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is not paradoxical that I have seen some of the ugliest speakers I have ever seen in the thread "the most beautiful speakers in the world"?
There have been some real stunners... in both directions.

A modest sized, beautifully finished rectilinear box won't offend too many people, but it won't win too many awards as the world's most beautiful speaker either. Remember the saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Well, as we move away from that beautifully finished box, some people will love it and others not so much.

Dougey_Jones

Forum Donor
Top Bottom