S

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      SSS replied to the thread Class A vs AB vs D amplifiers.
      I have Tek 7633 with various plug-ins one of is with differntial input and Tek 454A as well an Agilent DSO5014A (4 traces). Further...
    • S
      Yes, much depends on the final design and implementation including component selection.
    • S
      I have similar Tek scopes and Agilent digital scope. If there is a gross crossover distortion it may be seen, tiny ones not. Distortion...
    • S
      I admit that with a regular oscilloscope you may not have seen crossover signal degrading. But an oscilloscope is not able to display...
    • S
      My statement was a more theoretical one. If the amplification factor is kept linear over level so class-A has no switchower effects nor...
    • S
      NO. Since as I said there is no perfect amp available. Each class has its benefits but also drawbacks. But one idea, why there are at...
    • S
      Of course in real world nothing is absolutely perfect. So also Class-A amplifiers since there is always a little deviation from straight...
    • S
      Linear Class-A (without any distortion) is by design the best because tiny signals will be kept as they are. The first watt idea is...
    • S
      SSS replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
      Sorry, missed in my memory. It is a 2.5 mm jack. OK, there are two channels but the best SNR value is when measured in mono according to...
    • S
      SSS replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
      Upon the hint here at ASR that the Cosmos ADC can be ordered at Aliexpress I looked at the price which is 357 EURO for the A grade...
    • S
      Your vision of markets is accepted. As a home audio user I buy products, not markets. Same for the Pro. Therefore my comparison is on...
    • S
      Oh FrantzM, I don't have one at these extreme price ranges. My opinion is based on regular stuff which is not so extremely priced...
    • S
      Home and Pro audio equipment have huge price ranges. So it can't really be compared. The assumption that audiophile gear is more...
    • S
      SSS replied to the thread JBL CLASS D Integrated Amplifier..
      Not when you play it very loud. But distortion rated is higher than at home amplifiers.
    • S
      SSS reacted to JSmith's post in the thread What tube preamp is better, please? with Like Like.
      ;) :cool: JSmith
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom