• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I was looking around Woot and I saw some Infinity car audio ranging from "Alpha" to "Kappa". Most people aim for "Reference", always a nice balance of cost and sound.

Here's an example:
Screenshot 2023-08-23 225431.png

The Competition:
Screenshot 2023-08-23 230655.png

Screenshot 2023-08-23 230755.png

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Focal Elegia Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones - Used $290

Focal Celestee High-End Closed-Back Over-Ear Wired Headphones - like new $678

Tanchjim Space Mini Portable USB C DAC AMP
$80 new - free shipping

Hifiman HE400se original version 1 $80 new or $104 for Stealth V2

SMSL M300SE Audio DAC & Headphone AMP $108 new - free shipping

beyerdynamic FOX USB Condenser Microphone used $70

Topping PA3S Power Amplifier - Used $80

TOPPING L30II (used, silver) $100

Topping D90SE $689 used

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Going to take time off from posting to work on my web site. Here's some good ones I came across today as a parting gift :)

Topping D10 Balanced $69.50 used

Topping A30Pro used $173

Topping DX3Pro+ $159

Topping DX5 $249

Topping PRE90 Preamplifier $489

Gustard DAC-X16 $399

Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier $484
Why as “parting gift”? Are you not planning to post on ASR anymore?

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Amazon had the original Khadas Tone Board on a limited deal of $69.92, find it HERE.
Looks to be a Labor Day sale, and only 17 left.

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
Crutchfield nows lists the JBL Stage A190 floor-standing loudspeaker as 'Discontinued' on their page for the loudspeaker

Harman is selling the JBL Stage A190 in Black only, for $199.99 each at their Harman and JBL web stores

JeffB1961

Denon USA is selling 'refurbished' AVR-S760H AV receivers with a 1 year Denon warranty for $299

i've been looking at that denon referbed .
amazon has a deal on the onkyo tx-nr6050 for $308 and a 3 year warranty can be added for $40 .

i keep going between these two and downsizing to desktop components since i don't really do home theater in our bedroom .

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
amazon has a deal on the onkyo tx-nr6050 for $308 and a 3 year warranty can be added for $40 .

i keep going between these two and downsizing to desktop components since i don't really do home theater in our bedroom .
ASR found there was a limit to the power output of the amplifiers in their testing and review of the Onkyo TX-RZ-50 AVR and associated brand, Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR. This make me wonder it there is a limit to the power output of other recent-model Onkyo and Pioneer AV receivers

MacCali

Major Contributor

Accessories4Less has a bunch including marantz with solid warranty

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Busy week, here's some things I got in this week that was a win.

Current discount stacking: Capital One cards have 3 percent off eBay and also Aliexpress if you log into their web site first to activate it.

Hifiman has a big sale, including Ananda Stealth for $349, Edition XS $329, Sundara $199 refurbished
The open box sale is good too, but depends on your country for availability on those.

KZ x HBB PR2 $31 plus $1.93 and 1 percent off
I just got a pair of these in and they're between the Hifiman HE4xx and HE5xx in sound profile and quality. They take just as much power to drive them though (A30Pro in medium gain at 2 oclock to get them loud, you need to give them the beans/current for them to sound great but it's worth it). There's a lot of planar magnetic headphones I won't buy after hearing these.

Pyle Portable CD Player Bluetooth Boombox Speaker $19.99
I just got one of these to replace a clock radio that played MP3's and it's a good value. It doesn't support FLAC but I converted mine to MP3 just to have something to play in the other room. It sounds good on flat EQ but the headphone jack is useless as the noise floor on it is too loud on the jack. Over 5 volume it's not noticeable. MP3 playback has a random setting so good for tossing in a garage. Also it's got a battery option which is great for hurricane season down here.

I only get the Dukabel Topseries 6.35mm adapters after getting too many cheap gold plated ones jamming 50 percent of the time. Just ordered one, and they have a special where you get a free IEM with purchase of an adapter.

The USB IEM's they give with it is here:
I have pair coming in today with an adapter I was going to get anyway. It'll probably be just good for phone/zoom calls, but I love free stuff. It's a 24 bit 96khz DAC on it, we'll see.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am going to give it another shot at this price since I have the matching DAC, thanks! The first two I used had noise issues and were returned. You can't lose with Amazon ....
I just got one today on that sale and it works great. Just be sure to match the power plug into the brick so the long number is facing the blank side of the power brick. I had one reversed one time and it sounded really weird until I reversed the plug and it sounded great. Got it next to an A30Pro and sounds just as good, just not full power on the single ended side. With the Simgot EA500 the noise floor is silent and digital volume control for channel balance. They don't make the matching DAC, but the SMSL M300se in black looks close enough. Using a Topping E50 and sounds flawless.

Reactions: GPJ

MacCali

Major Contributor
Harman is having sale on the website, not the crazy low prices but something to look into if you had any of those speakers in mind.

Top Bottom