• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

GGroch

Forum Donor
The highly reviewed Micca RB42 bookshelf speakers are available "Amazon Renewed" for $100 a pair shipped. This is $50 off the standard price. They guarantee they work and look like new, but just 90 day warranty. This appears to be the normal "Renewed" price, but they only just became available, so my guess is they will sell out quickly.

Hard to find a higher quality speaker for $100, though in my experience because of the small dimensions and rear port they are quite location dependent. That is, the bass will vary a lot depending on placement, and they will not fill a large room to concert hall levels. They sound to me like they will provide flattest response well away from a rear wall.

Last edited:

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This one is BIG.:eek:

Tidal Hi-Fi Family subscription (up to 5 users)...

... 5€ for 5 months ! You read that right: It's 5€ for 5 months, not 5€/month during 5 months. So 5€ instead of 149€ (usually 29.99€/month).

However, I have no clue if the deal works outside France...

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/...a-5-euros-pour-5-mois-au-lieu-de-9975-1825180

Screenshot_20200123-111833_Chrome.jpg

Then, select Hi-Fi, and Family. All cost the same price, so no reason to not choose the highest offering! ;)

I just cancelled my actual subscription and started with the new one (will save 95€ until June and will be able to share Tidal with my daughter! :))

daftcombo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This one is BIG.:eek:

Tidal Hi-Fi Family subscription (up to 5 users)...

... 5€ for 5 months ! You read that right: It's 5€ for 5 months, not 5€/month during 5 months. So 5€ instead of 149€ (usually 29.99€/month).

However, I have no clue if the deal works outside France...

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/...a-5-euros-pour-5-mois-au-lieu-de-9975-1825180

View attachment 47068

Then, select Hi-Fi, and Family. All cost the same price, so no reason to not choose the highest offering! ;)

I just cancelled my actual subscription and started with the new one (will save 95€ until June and will be able to share Tidal with my daughter! :))
1579775244001.png

Veri

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It still opens for me too. I'm not particularly interested though :p but it seems to work.
Might be restricted by region.

BillH

Forum Donor
I don't know if all of you are in France. Here in the U.S. the link says "offer no longer available" and it probably never was. 30 day free trial is all that they offer

Berwhale

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The link works for me in the UK and offers Tidal Family for 5 months for 5 GBP. However, I'd have to sign up with a new e-mail address to use it as i've already had a 6 month free trial on my account (it's says i'm not eligible for the promotion).

GeorgeWalk

I don't know if all of you are in France. Here in the U.S. the link says "offer no longer available" and it probably never was. 30 day free trial is all that they offer
They did offer this before Christmas, but it is no longer valid. I thought about it then when I saw it.