• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Veri

Master Contributor
It still opens for me too. I'm not particularly interested though :p but it seems to work.
Might be restricted by region.

BillH

Forum Donor
I don't know if all of you are in France. Here in the U.S. the link says "offer no longer available" and it probably never was. 30 day free trial is all that they offer

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The link works for me in the UK and offers Tidal Family for 5 months for 5 GBP. However, I'd have to sign up with a new e-mail address to use it as i've already had a 6 month free trial on my account (it's says i'm not eligible for the promotion).

GeorgeWalk

I don't know if all of you are in France. Here in the U.S. the link says "offer no longer available" and it probably never was. 30 day free trial is all that they offer

They did offer this before Christmas, but it is no longer valid. I thought about it then when I saw it.

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
No idea if these are any good, but if you're looking to get into the electrostatic game this seems like a very attractive entry-level price (US $300, down from US $630):
Specs
  • Type: Open back electrostatic
  • Driver Size: ø50mm
  • Headphones Impedance: 10kΩ @10kHz
  • Frequency Response: 5Hz ~ 42kHz
  • Sensitivity: 97dB (100V @ 1Khz)
  • Input: 3.5mm TRS
  • Weight: 13.3oz (377g)

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Seems like Amazon is matching the price: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0067XU...0-pcomp-feature-scomp-wm-5&ref=aa_scomp_srdg2

$277 per unit. Is this really a good deal or it is always on sale for this price?

According to Keepa this seems to be a decent price for Amazon. But overall not some huge discount, more like part of a price trend:
https://keepa.com/#!product/1-B0067XUYDM

Looking at the last year it hit $350 in the beginning of October, and then slow but steady price erosion from there. (Note: no major dip for Black Friday.) So maybe these speakers are end of life?

Top Bottom