• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Apparently, Dirac has 30% off for all license until Dec 4th. Seems to be applicable to US users only

I can't find it, even after adding licenses to cart. Is there any code, or specific link?

chang

Music Direct OB with promo code 10% off

KLH model 5 -1800 *2 colors
JBL HDI 3600 B stock -1125
F206 B stock -1220
JBL L100 B -1110
Kef LS50 Meta -975

DCN10

Ends today and tried to find those close to 50% off.
Do you know if there's another promo code floating around?

MacCali

Major Contributor
Do you know if there's another promo code floating around?
Honestly I dont, I have seen them do 15% on OB items but its rare. I just checked and the last sale was for cyber monday and it was only for music ie vinyl fraud

If there was something specific you were looking for you can always search for it on the web and see if you can find a better price than listed or close too. Otherwise you will have to wait until they put it out again, they have sent that to me at least 3 or 4 times last year, including once the 15% off

For the search type KLH Model 5 open box and KLH Model 5 demo, klh is just an example

maxxevv

Major Contributor
Amazon has the JBL LSR310S subwoofer at US$299/-. The lowest I have seen.

chang

Honestly I dont, I have seen them do 15% on OB items but its rare. I just checked and the last sale was for cyber monday and it was only for music ie vinyl fraud

If there was something specific you were looking for you can always search for it on the web and see if you can find a better price than listed or close too. Otherwise you will have to wait until they put it out again, they have sent that to me at least 3 or 4 times last year, including once the 15% off

For the search type KLH Model 5 open box and KLH Model 5 demo, klh is just an example
Appreciate it... Figured I'd check before purchasing. They have the best price on the speakers I'm interested in, but they're B Stock... so still debating.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If your music collection is growing the Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2TB is $156 new on Amazon. I have the 500gb model, and it's always smooth playback when doing other things, even with huge DSF files. They have other sizes too, but the 2GB version is just a fire sale price. If you really need maximum performance, the 980 Pro 1TB is $109 and that will really put the hammer down on a demanding system/user.

This isn't much at 11 percent off, but I think it's really cool if you need one. It's a 6ft USB extension cable with a toggle switch. If you have a DAC like the Topping D10b that doesn't have a power button (or the cable isn't long enough) it can be handy. $12.49 on sale.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Just go to storagereview.com and check the leaderboard for the best performers. They test storage more comprehensively than anywhere.
I got the 970 pro in my PC and the fastest stock DDR4 ram, honestly never ever seen a PC that boots so fast. Then again everything in my PC is flagship gen 3 lol

MacCali

Major Contributor
One last note, I know we mentioned the Anthem AVM 70 is on sale. Audio Advice still currently has the unit for 2999 and if you have or create a rakuten account you get 3% cash back. I know a lot of credit cards offer 1-5% cash back

***Today maybe the last day of the sale, price is up on the Anthem Website. Audio advices price will probably adjust very soon, still 2999 as of today.

That's a better deal. My unit at 3300 is getting me back roughly 230 off. If your state offers no tax you can get even more off msrp.

**Never used Rakuten not sure if that's redeemable cash back or if it's only useable towards another transaction using rakuten

earlevel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If your music collection is growing the Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2TB is $156 new on Amazon. I have the 500gb model, and it's always smooth playback when doing other things, even with huge DSF files. They have other sizes too, but the 2GB version is just a fire sale price. If you really need maximum performance, the 980 Pro 1TB is $109 and that will really put the hammer down on a demanding system/user.
I picked up one on a cyber deal from B&H at $149.99 (free shipping and rebated tax via Payboo card) cyber week, but it's back up to $189.99 there now. Yes, Samsung has been mostly leading the pack for some time. It basically maxes out the speed of the PCIe 3 bus on the Mac Pro 7,1 (2019), at more than 3k MB/s. I just needed the 2 TB storage, bought a single-stick card, but some go with a full x4 PCIe adapter, configure as RAID 0, they claim 12k+ MB/s. Amazing deal these days, cost me $174.98 all-in for extremely fast 2 TB with the adapter card. A far cry from spending $720 for my first hard drive—20 MB, and LOUD. :D If you have PCIe 4, the 980 EVOs are faster yet for a little more money, but don't get you anything extra if you have PCIe 3 to work with.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
Just go to storagereview.com and check the leaderboard for the best performers. They test storage more comprehensively than anywhere.
Not what I was responding to. I was reacting, with one arched eyebrow, to the statement that a 1Tb drive "will really put the hammer down on a demanding system/user."

DonM

I just wanted to share with everyone at Audio Science some exciting news from Anthem in this special post. They are listing their AVM70 for a limited time period with approximately a 20% discount. This offer is just available from their website.

Announcement: Nov 24, 2022

Regular price: 4,299.99 (CAD)

Sale price: 3,499.99 (CAD)

CAD Price reduced by 19%

Orders can be placed directly here.

View attachment 245843

The AVM 70 was reviewed by Amir in Oct 2021 and was recommended.

When you also consider the projected inflation rate for the next year, this special offer is an opportunity that anyone in the market should act on as soon as possible.
Just a quick update for everyone. The sale has ended at Anthem for the AVM 70. I hope some forum members were able to take advantage of the sale.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Just a quick update for everyone. The sale has ended at Anthem for the AVM 70. I hope some forum members were able to take advantage of the sale.
Did you read my post? Not sure if the sale on audio advice is still up or not, but I did that and got an additional 7% off via rakuten and CC cash back. On the last page, still active now.

And rakuten is real cash back to your account, I received an email asking where I want the cash back

Also want to thank you man.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Spoke to audio advice today to see the update on when it will ship. They have 4 units left at 3k, guessing the price won’t be going up until it sells out

AlexanderM

For Canada, Visions.ca has Polk Reserve Series speakers on sale.

R500's, $674 each, $225 off.

R600's, $869 each, $280 off.

R700s, 25% off.

R200s, 25% off, just $749 pair which is an excellent price!

Also, they are backordered, but 3 driver 12" subwoofer for $610.00 $CDN.

Last edited:

fieldcar

Addicted to Fun and Learning
JBL Sub 550P 500-Watt 10" Powered Subwoofer (SUB 550PBK) on sale for $189.99

Spectacular sub for music, but it starts rolling off below 30Hz, so it's not the best HT sub.

Top Bottom