• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

DonM

I just wanted to share with everyone at Audio Science some exciting news from Anthem in this special post. They are listing their AVM70 for a limited time period with approximately a 20% discount. This offer is just available from their website.

Announcement: Nov 24, 2022

Regular price: 4,299.99 (CAD)

Sale price: 3,499.99 (CAD)

CAD Price reduced by 19%

Orders can be placed directly here.

Anthem AVM70.png

The AVM 70 was reviewed by Amir in Oct 2021 and was recommended.

When you also consider the projected inflation rate for the next year, this special offer is an opportunity that anyone in the market should act on as soon as possible.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
For Canadians:

Studio monitors are 10%-15 OFF again (last time was on Black Friday 2021 and Boxing Week 2021)!! :D

How to claim these discounts?
1. avshop.ca = with 10% discount auto-applied at checkout
2. moogaudio.com = with coupon FRIDAY10 at checkout, for 10% off
3. musiquegagne.com = with coupon BLACKFRIDAY22 at checkout, for 10% off
4. musiccitycanada.com = with coupon BF2022 at checkout, for 15% off (best deal)

No discounts (but sell studio monitors as well):
5. acclaim-music.com
6. economik.com
7. long-mcquade.com

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The mahogany is the prettiest to me, I purchased a pair with stands for my father and was instantly jealous- sound and aesthetics.
Agreed. If i was to get one, mahogany would be it

MacCali

Major Contributor
I just wanted to share with everyone at Audio Science some exciting news from Anthem in this special post. They are listing their AVM70 for a limited time period with approximately a 20% discount. This offer is just available from their website.

CAD Price reduced by 19%

View attachment 245843

When you also consider the projected inflation rate for the next year, this special offer is an opportunity that anyone in the market should act on as soon as possible.
That's a really good deal the price is already up to 3999 everywhere and with the fall of denon being a processor it's really pushed to value. I think I am going to have to buy this lol

Ata

Forum Donor
Roon has 3 months trial for $2 -- good for those who may need an extended trial before committing.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Music Direct OB with promo code 10% off

KLH model 5 -1800 *2 colors
JBL HDI 3600 B stock -1125
F206 B stock -1220
JBL L100 B -1110
Kef LS50 Meta -975

DCN10

Ends today and tried to find those close to 50% off.
Wish I would have caught this.
How did you find out, Music Direct hardly ever seems to have useful gear codes, I would have bought some things.
Did they email the code?

LearningToSmile

Drop posted a bunch of early Black Friday deals:

A lot of audio deals for headphones/DACs/Amplifiers, from the things where I previously kept track of the price Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is now $699, down from regular price of $900 and further $50 down from previous low of $750:

If not for the value of my country's currency dropping sharply compared to the dollar, I'd be very tempted myself.
For Black Friday itself Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is further discounted to just $599, $300 off the list price:

It's taking a lot of willpower not to grab them.
Review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ther-cx-review-closed-planar-headphone.24681/

poimandres

For Black Friday itself Drop + MrSpeakers Ether CX is further discounted to just $599, $300 off the list price:

It's taking a lot of willpower not to grab them.
Review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ther-cx-review-closed-planar-headphone.24681/
That seems like a great deal, I imagine that quite a few people just purchased them at the $699 earlier this week. I wonder if Drop price matches for those that purchased them recently?

deafenears

Forum Donor
That seems like a great deal, I imagine that quite a few people just purchased them at the $699 earlier this week. I wonder if Drop price matches for those that purchased them recently?
Does purchasing the Drop + MrSpeakers collab. enable Club DC Audio membership? (@Dan Clark )?

djwkyoto

I actually bought the Ether CX not yet 14 days ago for 699$, because I figured it was a very good offer. They haven't arrived yet (overseas shipping).

Wouldn't expect a price drop (no pun intended) two weeks after the fact though, a deal's a deal. But wouldn't decline one either. :)

tseng

Amazon has the Etymotic filter tuning kit (ER-DAMPER5PACK) for $20.10 (33% off).
(Personally I'd rather spend money on plain replacement filters. But it can be interesting to play around with such a factory kit for fun.)

DonM

CAD Price reduced by 19%

View attachment 245843

Has anyone decided to purchase the Anthem AVM 70 and take advantage of the sale price?

MacCali

Major Contributor
Has anyone decided to purchase the Anthem AVM 70 and take advantage of the sale price?
Had no choice, I crumbled under the pressure. x.x

sinad made me do it. voltage made me do it.

Plus I do not use it for gaming, so it's fine where it is and if I want I can upgrade it and increase the value.

MacCali

Major Contributor
Wish I would have caught this.
How did you find out, Music Direct hardly ever seems to have useful gear codes, I would have bought some things.
Did they email the code?
Audio advice has 15% off ob/demo units with OPENBOX15 code

Rega Elex-R ~1070 -$800
Checking to see if anything has massive discounts, not seeing anything else as big as this one and im not surprised lolz

Last edited:
Top Bottom