• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye NC252MP Stereo Amplifier Review

Rate this amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 171 58.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 87 29.9%

• Total voters

mskis

Wanted to add my subjective thoughts to this. I am the very happy new owner of this amp. Real world performance is excellent. It drives my Kef R7 to extraordinarily loud levels with no audible distortion. Buckeye also offers features (auto sense!) that other companies costing quite a bit more fail to include. Id highly recommend based on my short trial period!

AudioKC

Wanted to add my subjective thoughts to this. I am the very happy new owner of this amp. Real world performance is excellent. It drives my Kef R7 to extraordinarily loud levels with no audible distortion. Buckeye also offers features (auto sense!) that other companies costing quite a bit more fail to include. Id highly recommend based on my short trial period!

Great!

I'm driving a KEF R11 from it (Dirac Live Bass Control, with active crossover). Love it, can go up to 95-100db at my listening position!

I got the version with a trigger (no auto sensing) but Topping DM-7 has a trigger line and it works perfectly well.

Top Bottom