• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Is your Topping PA5 amp defective?

• Yes

Votes: 123 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 123 50.0%

• Total voters

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
That explains why you feel elevated top end with ZA3.
This explains nothing, the nominal impedance of a speaker is an arbitrary value assigned, to understand if there is actually an interaction capable of modifying the frequency response you would need to see the impedance curve of the speaker.

iLoveCats

This explains nothing, the nominal impedance of a speaker is an arbitrary value assigned, to understand if there is actually an interaction capable of modifying the frequency response you would need to see the impedance curve of the speaker.
I don't have that information, it's a DIY Sound Group speaker they don't sell anymore. Fusion 12 Tempest.

Sokel

Master Contributor
I don't have that information, it's a DIY Sound Group speaker they don't sell anymore. Fusion 12 Tempest.
Maybe this will help you,I don't know if it's final but it should be close.you can also sim it if you like following the thread of the link:

1713088410557.png

Seems like the upper region is close to 5-6 Ohm all the way up.

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Okay… I believe you. Thanks

Ravitester

The PA5 impressed me with the audio quality, but mine went wrong after about 5 months and had to be replaced, so not impressed with the quality control, but it was replaced without fuss (probably because they read ASR) so I was impressed with the customer service. That is 2 out of three.

Top Bottom