• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Which part of the World do you live in ?

• Africa

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 142 7.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 982 49.7%
  • North America

Votes: 727 36.8%
  • South America

Votes: 33 1.7%
  • Oceania

Votes: 85 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Madrid, Spain (Europe)
parquedelcaprichotemplete_1440.jpg
vintage-madrid-golden-sunset-muafyzw5i4jba4m5.jpg

Last edited:

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Last edited:

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Last edited:

mc.god

Keith_W

Major Contributor
Wow Australia, the place of Allusione NC500 monoblocks with linear PSU, how i wish to be there

I have never heard of them :oops:

We are the country of Neville Thiele and Richard Small (the guys who wrote Thiele-Small parameters), Audinate (makers of Dante), DEQX, SGR, Kyron, and March Audio. Our contribution to audio is pretty small when compared to the USA, but at least we do have some luminaries.

Burning Sounds

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I live in a small village about halfway between Durham City and Bishop Auckland. I've decided to go with Bishop Auckland as it is slightly closer to me and it needs all the publicity it can get. It is often referred to as a typical "left behind" town in the North East of England.

Having said that, the town centre is quite beautiful and unusual in having a French architecture town hall and a Spanish art gallery. There is also a castle that once was the residence of the bishop of Durham.

The French connection doesn't end with the town hall either. The philanthropist who bought Bishop Auckland Castle (it's completely habitable, but he doesn't live there) was impressed by the Puy du Fou historic spectacuar in France and how it was intended to regenerate the region and so Bishop Auckland has for the past few years now it's own historic spectacular called Kynren which was developed in collaboration with Puy du Fou.

Oh, and my wife is French (born and grew up in Paris), with Spanish parents.

BAuckland_Town_Hall1000.jpg

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have never heard of them :oops:

We are the country of Neville Thiele and Richard Small (the guys who wrote Thiele-Small parameters), Audinate (makers of Dante), DEQX, SGR, Kyron, and March Audio. Our contribution to audio is pretty small when compared to the USA, but at least we do have some luminaries.
Don't forgot Elliot Sounds Products.

Top Bottom