• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pics you’ve taken,

dc655321

Major Contributor
If I take a guess that looks like a pair of nighthawks feeding on insects in the sunset. Just a guess.

That was my first thought too. But, nighthawks have longer, slender, swept wings and their tails are bifurcated differently.
Mebe a different species though, then the one I am familiar with...?

JohnPM

Technical Expert
East coast of Scotland, might be red kites. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Thomas_A

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Leocois Maranheses.
P7302135.JPG

P7301935.JPG

Iving

I lived in Newquay (Cornwall, UK) as a child aged 7-9 approx..

This photo was taken by me in August 2006. I was there with one of my sons (RIP) and his friend who is a bkb lightweight champion. Neither of them is the guy leaping in the photo - he was a local attraction. My son's friend was doing the same jumps that day.

I like the dudes in wetsuits trying not to look impressed.

At Newquay harbour you can not do this with the tide out!

The camera - a cheap CASIO EX-Z1000. No tricks or mods.

1654678143350.jpeg

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Brittany Fr where I've spent 12 days with my wife.
We went there from Toulouse to Nantes by plane, an airbus with 150 people on board so it was full... The flight lasted 1 hour and ten minutes.
Price for two 2 peoples round trip : 95€ !
below : 1km of sailboats in the city of Rennes, FR
Image : Canon S95 that I bought 12 years ago so I know it... and like it.

IMG_7592.JPG

Last edited:

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The car is a "Traction avant", which is 80 years old and it is parked there for a wedding and the newlyweds are in the church.... the license plate is the original...
It was manufactured in France by Citroen, which still manufactures all kinds of cars today...
with my Canon S95
IMG_7712.JPG

Last edited:

Andysu

Major Contributor
Eastern carpenter bee, settling in for a snooze...and the morning after.View attachment 210424View attachment 210425
without the bee wouldn't be able to take a picture of the bee . think hard about that one everyone .
nice close up of the bee . without the bee the camera wouldn't even exist to take a picture of the bee .
respect the bee .

Top Bottom