Thomas_A

Latest activity Postings About

• Thomas_A
      Thomas_A replied to the thread Moerch DP8 mini review.
      It's integrated, one piece arm+headshell.
    • Thomas_A
      Linn Axis is a bit different from the LP12 at the time they co-existed, and it shows excellent data. It has been in my service since...
    • Thomas_A
      I wonder if damping oil of the pivots would make any difference to the resonance? Moerch does not recommend it, and I do understand that...
    • Thomas_A
      Regarding the lateral weights, I have just tighten them enough to be snug on the side bars. Regarding the counterweight, I have only the...
      • Skärmavbild 2024-07-26 kl. 19.50.52.png
      • Skärmavbild 2024-07-26 kl. 19.49.57.png
    • Thomas_A
      Change of antiskate: no change Tightening collar to arm screw: no change Tightening turntable suspension screws: no change The only...
    • Thomas_A
      One possible cause could be resonance in the top plate. I did not tighten the Axis suspension screws as much this time and will see if...
    • Thomas_A
      Sorry. Used my copy of Tacet. But any good one can be used. Hungaraton? A copy of this is on the way to me as well.
    • Thomas_A
      Thomas_A reacted to Hiten's post in the thread Moerch DP8 mini review with Like Like.
      Congratulation ! Nice tonearm. 60hz resonance. A minor tightening of screws on side weights perhaps ? Also i see they have different...
    • Thomas_A
      Thomas_A reacted to Balle Clorin's post in the thread Moerch DP8 mini review with Like Like.
      Could the UP-8 60hz be a antiskate effect?, it only shows up in the crosstalk channel… I had a clear resonance in my Denon 51F before (...
    • Thomas_A
      Thomas_A reacted to his047's post in the thread Moerch DP8 mini review with Like Like.
      So if I understand you correctly, the Denon Record contains Lateral +45° and Lateral -45° f-res sweeps. The Feickert Adjust+ has Lateral...
    • Thomas_A
      The Denon contains pure left and right signals (i.e. +/-45°), so these will excite both horizontal and vertical resonances at the same...
      • Signal at fundamental resonance.png
      • Signal at 60 Hz resonance.png
    • Thomas_A
      Yes, this lateral is confusing, sorry for that. I made the UP-4 recording at another time point and named the files differently. It is...
    • Thomas_A
      Did an adjustment of the centre of gravity. This affects mostly tracking, and not so much resonances. And I got the same result with a...
    • Thomas_A
      No, I don't think so. Same frequency in both channels but a bit different level. I will see if balancing the centre of gravity affects...
    • Thomas_A
      Thanks, what I need to redo is to set the centre of gravity, which means I need to turn the side weights a bit, something I did not...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom