• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

MacCali

Major Contributor
Focal Utopia 2022 are $2300 off at Adorama with coupon

JULY2123​

I just got myself a pair :) Upgrading from B&W P7 Wireless so pretty excited! These might well be the last pair of headphones I'll ever buy...

h/t u/betel_nut down at Reddit
Legit

Hemi-Demon

Denon AVR-X3800H 9-Channel 8K Network AV Receiver $999 + Free Shipping
adorama.com deal
$999 + free s/h with code JULY2123

That's a great price. Would anyone happen to know if the 3800 requires the $99 DIRAC Full Bandwidth add on, do you need the full $349 option?

Veri

Master Contributor
Focal Utopia 2022 are $2300 off at Adorama with coupon

JULY2123​

I just got myself a pair :) Upgrading from B&W P7 Wireless so pretty excited! These might well be the last pair of headphones I'll ever buy...

h/t u/betel_nut down at Reddit
There was a Focal_NA rep who commented in that thread, seems a little shady though.

isostasy

There was a Focal_NA rep who commented in that thread, seems a little shady though.
https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/156ip1f/_/jt1wbl9
It appears the account claiming to be a focal representative and making claims about the warranty was a fake. The account was seemingly deleted by the user.
Edit: We've been able to verify the account was in fact real, I can't say why they've decided to delete their account or what this means with regards to any claims about warranty.

Music707

That's a great price. Would anyone happen to know if the 3800 requires the $99 DIRAC Full Bandwidth add on, do you need the full $349 option?

You can decide between the limited bandwidth version for $259 and the full bandwidth version for $349. The $99 upgrade is for users of the limited bandwidth version who later decide to switch to the full bandwidth version. Feel free to read the original information provided by Dirac:

TankTop

You can decide between the limited bandwidth version for $259 and the full bandwidth version for $349. The $99 upgrade is for users of the limited bandwidth version who later decide to switch to the full bandwidth version. Feel free to read the original information provided by Dirac:

No word on DLBC though. Really the only reason to build this receiver with 4 independent subs and options for how you integrate them. Only reason I’ve been dragging my feet on purchasing but now that I’m running dual subs it’s probably a no brainer upgrade over my Marantz with Audessey XT and mono sub out.

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
Monoprice is selling their 'T5' tower loudspeaker for $99.99 each shipped on their website and for $89.99 each shipped via their listing on Walmart dot com

MacCali

Major Contributor
I don’t think there’s an issue with Adorama unless it says no warranty and if it’s brand new I wouldn’t be skeptical since it’s not a HiFiman xD

Honestly was really considering it but had to push myself away as I am on a two month pause from purchasing anything audio related. Plus I don’t really listen to headphones all much, but it’s really hard to pass up a good deal like that in my books. I’m a sucker for that.

Also I thought it was the 2021 version or the one with out the red focal hole

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
TOPPING D10b (silver) Balanced Mini USB DAC $104 Used

I only use these since the cheap gold plated ones on Amazon (tried 3 different vendors) have a 40-50 percent failure rate.
Never had one of these fail (out of 30-40 purchased so far).
6.35mm 1/4 to 3.5mm 1/8 Adapter Cable, 3-Pack $5.99

Pyle 5.1 Channel Amplifier Speaker System - 300W Bluetooth Wireless Surround Sound Home Theater $69 with free shipping.
Maybe good for a garage or basement, the shipping on this is at least $40 so I might grab one.

S.M.S.L SP400 New $440 Or Apos with 1 year warranty used for $409. I've had a few of these, sound great but would use a 5 volt DAC with it.
Amazon:
Apos:

MacCali

Major Contributor
@amirm If you still have these, would love a review! I have heard good things, but have no first hand experience.
I am pretty sure there are reviews of it online, and also if my memory serves me correct he did try to measure them but it’s difficult cause they are on ear headphones and not over ear.

I bought a pair just to see what the hype is about and honestly they are nice headphones. I bought two, one of them I was going to do the Zeos mod on because the clamp pressure is crazy and it gets annoying after an hour of use.

I would say it’s over hyped, but in my experience they are actually good vs anything coming out of the mainstream audio company’s.

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Drop has the Topping L30 headphone amp for $85 here.
This is the original L30, not the L30 II, but still a good deal for a new item.
And I would guess these are gonna be the "fixed" model that won't kill your headphones.

Rick63

Audio Advisor has the Monitor Audio Bronze 6G 100 Bookshelf Speakers in Urban grey for $276 off regular price:

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The Revel PerformaBe line of speakers begins a 25% off sale today, through Oct 31, in the USA. Crutchfield has sale prices listed now. A pair of F328Be goes for 'only' $13.2K. :cool:

Last edited:

deprogrammed

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Been busy this week with a lot of stuff, and finished my highly energy efficient gaming system to keep office temps down (works great). Summer can be slow finding deals with everyone on vacation, very few eBay listings compared to usual. Here's a bunch with enough of a discount to be worth checking.

Linsoul SIMGOT EA500 10mm Dynamic Driver in Ear Monitor $79 with a 10 percent off coupon also
I just got a pair of these and they're my new daily drivers to replace the Truthear Zero Blue. The red nozzle sounds like the Blue Zero, and the black nozzles really sound just like the Red Zero.

SMSL HO200 Headphone Amplifier new $359 and a $72 off coupon too

S.M.S.L SP400 Headphone Amplifier new $440

SMSL DO300 Balanced MQA DAC new $549 and a $83 coupon also
Also same used very good condition for $339

Topping D10 Balanced used, silver $89

Topping L50 amplifier (silver, used) $143

Topping D10s Mini USB DAC (silver, used) $80

Topping D90SE MQA Full Balance HiFi DAC 9038Pro
black, used $660
silver, used $672

Topping D90LE HiFi DAC Bluetooth 5.0 ES9038PRO used, $679

TOPPING A90 6.35mm Headphone Amplifier - used, black $363

Linsoul TINHIFI Wireless Tin Buds - New $89 with also a $20 coupon

Linsoul TINHIFI P1 Plus - New - $169 and a $50 coupon as well

Hifiman Ananda Stealth $399 (I watched it and he sent a $399 offer, so I know he'll accept that)

Beyerdynamic T90 $199
I've had a couple of these, that's the Jubilee edition that was $699 new on Amazon when they came out. It sounds like a more V shaped DT880, kind of in between it and the DT990. I think they only made like 500 of that chrome jubilee edition. The micro-velour beyerdynamic pads for those are $90, but the DT series fits them too.

Last edited:

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
FYI for members in the Greater Seattle area

Top Bottom