• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Studio Monitors (for Americans):
IK Multimedia iLoud MTM
Was US$350/ea, now on sale for US$280/ea (20% drop) on guitarcenter.com (lowest price in the last year).
Deal expires Dec 31...nice!

Other places (bhphotovide.com, sweetwater.com, amazon.com) that had stock previously are now sold out!

*cough*...we need these measured...*cough*

earlevel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Studio Monitors (for Americans):
IK Multimedia iLoud MTM
Was US$350/ea, now on sale for US$280/ea (20% drop) on guitarcenter.com (lowest price in the last year).
Deal expires Dec 31...nice!

Other places (bhphotovide.com, sweetwater.com, amazon.com) that had stock previously are now sold out!

*cough*...we need these measured...*cough*
In case anyone bought these recently at full price, just a reminder that I think all of these have at least 30 day return or price match policy. In my case I'd bought from B&H about 10 days before their Cyber Monday price—called and they credited the difference back to my card. (I know Amazon won't price match, but they have long return policy with free shipping—has a similar Black Friday deal with a Topping DX7 Pro, needed to buy another at the new price, and ship the old back after receiving the new one...need to drop it off at UPS...)

And yeah, I'd like to see the iLoud MTM measured, but it's a good fit for my needs regardless ;)

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Passive Bookshelf (for Americans):
Dali Oberon 1
Normally US$600, now on sale for US$500 (17% drop) on amazon.com (lowest price in the last year).
Add to cart from 'HiDEF Lifestyle Home Theater Store'.

Measurements. Will be more neutral at 30% off-axis.
Link to vendor's site.
5.25" woofer.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Media Player/Streamer (for Canadians):
Nvidia Shield TV Pro
Normally CDN$260, now on sale for CDN$230 (11% drop) (plus bonus $20 Gift Card) on newegg.ca
Deal expires in 22hrs.

This deal is better than same item on amazon.ca, which lacks $20 gift card.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Headphones (for Canadians):
HIFIMAN HE400i 2020
Normally CDN$250, now on sale for CDN$222 (11% drop) on amazon.ca (lowest price this year)

Crinacle gave it "B" rating. Measurements here.
Oratory1990's Measurements and PEQ filters #1 (rating after EQ 93), Measurements and EQ filters #2 (rating after EQ 91).
Jaakkopasanen's PEQ filters.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Wireless Speaker (for Americans):
Klipsch Heritage Wireless The One II Tabletop Stereo (walnut)
Normally US$200, now on sale for US$168 (16% drop) on amazon.com (lowest price ever).
Must purchase from 'filmsforcharity' to get the deal.
Crutchfield is showing US$250, bestbuy.com US$200.

Not sure if there's any interest in this wireless speaker? Let me know if these are any good.

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wireless Speaker (for Americans):
Klipsch Heritage Wireless The One II Tabletop Stereo (walnut)......Let me know if these are any good.

They certainly look nice. Klipsch has made at least 3 versions of The One. The One (first) has a built in battery and is available discounted to $150 for at least a few minutes more at Woot.com. The One with Google Assistant and Chromecast Built In is on sale for $200 at Klipsch direct. I have never heard any of them.

But there is stiff competition at this price point with the Google Home Max at $150 (through Buydig on eBay) and the JBL Link 300 and 500 heavily discounted as well. In my bedroom, I am now using a pair of Nest Audios (about $170) which sound better to me at lower volumes than any single smart speaker I have heard. These smart things are probably what most home hifi looks like in the future I think.

Last edited:

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Studio Monitor (for Americans):
Neumann KH 80 DSP
Normally US$500/ea, now on sale for US$400/ea (20% drop) on amazon.com.
Last time we had this deal was back in Jan 2020, so grab it like you stole it! ;)
Must purchase from 'YourFavoriteStore7' to get the deal.
1607838639487.png
Sweetwater, bhphotovideo are showing regular US$500/ea.

Side note: I didn't get an alert for this deal, as I should have gotten it since the sale went live 2 days ago.
I just happened to be browsing amazon and looked at the price of this item, and voila, saw the sale from the 3rd party!
My accident is your gain!

That's the speaker Amir reviewed 3 times. :D

UPDATE:
As @GGroch pointed out, they might not be an authorized dealer?
But perhaps you can use it as leverage for price matching with your favorite store? You guys know the drill...have fun!

Last edited:

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
RE: Neumann....the vendor YourFavorite store7" seems brand new with no feedback, not shipped by Amazon, and no indication they are a Neumann authorized dealer. So, balance that against the price.

Update edit, and they only have a single speaker in stock. Ha, $450 seems the going rate from dealers on eBay, so I agree with above...call and negotiate.

Last edited:

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Moukey M20-1
Was US$65, now on sale for US$56 (12% drop) on amazon.com (lowest price ever).

5.25" woofer.
Since June 2020 on amazon
No measurements found.
I love that frequency response is 20hz-20khz (written on the back of the unit).

weasels

Moukey M20-1
Was US$65, now on sale for US$56 (12% drop) on amazon.com (lowest price ever).

5.25" woofer.
Since June 2020 on amazon
No measurements found.
I love that frequency response is 20hz-20khz (written on the back of the unit).

I love that they are described as both near field and home theater speakers.

Jdunk54nl

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Last edited:
Top Bottom