• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

nawfal07

Eversolo has teased a new product at the Shanghai International Smart Home Exhibition last week.

It's a Class D power amplifier and if I can read it right the model name is AMP-F2.

This will be the first amplifier from the company, which is a subsidiary of Zidoo.

Their first few products, digital-analogue converters DAC-Z6, DAC-Z8 and the versatile streamer DMP-A6 have created a storm in the hi-fi scene for their excellent performance at very affordable prices.

Stay tuned for more info.

1693888118903.png

1693888143387.png

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I hope they design out that strange lozenge shape around the on/off button.
Keith

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Yes plain front, slightly concave plain on/off button, I quite like the ( I presume) light as long as it isn’t too bright.
One of the reasons I stock Eversolo is their understated aesthetic.
Keith

OP
nawfal07

nawfal07

The Eversolo AMP-F2 Audio Power Amplifier is launching anytime now.

Hopefully we'll get a review and measurements from @amirm soon.

1700266732511.png

Dynamic Power, Detailed Presentation

The AMP-F2, developed in collaboration between the Starke Sound team and the Eversolo team, is based on the innovative NS600 module created by the Starke Sound team. It boasts a high sampling rate of up to 600KHz. Simultaneously, it significantly reduces noise and enhances dynamic performance through the newly designed SAPS audio-specific switch power supply. It employs an efficient Class D amplification structure, coupled with optimized circuits to maximize audio quality. The AMP-F2 is bridgeable, allowing flexible configuration for 2-channel or mono-channel setups when needed.

Vigorous Output, Bridged Support

The AMP-F2 is equipped with Starke Sound's NS600 amplifier module, each channel can output a constant 250W RMS (4Ω) 1% THD+N. When bridged, it can support up to 450W RMS (2Ω) with THD+N
still below 1%. This ability to handle extremely low-impedance loads ensures ample energy even in large and challenging speaker setups, particularly during high-dynamic low-frequency outputs.

Accurate Sound, Perfect Experience

The NS600 module employs PurePath™ Ultra-HD technology and advanced integrated feedback design, featuring high-speed gate driver error correction functions. This technology achieves ultra-low distortion across the entire audio frequency range, delivering perfect high-end audio quality.

Powerful Power Drive

Utilizing a 600W high-efficiency, low-ripple, low-EMI switch power supply, it delivers consistent and powerful output, extremely low noise, enhancing the overall dynamic performance of the system.

Environmentally Friendly Low Power Consumption

AMP-F2 has an extremely low standby power (0.5W) and idle power consumption (14W), complying with the European Union ErP standards.

Aluminum Body, Shielding Design

Complete self-protection and anti-interference design to avoid disturbances from various electrical environments.

One-Touch Activation, Seamless Control

Equipped with a powerful 12V trigger on the AMP-F2 amplifier, this 3.5mm mini-jack connection allows you to create a simple network between all Eversolo products and AMP-F2, ensuring a seamless power on and standby experience. Once connected, it enables one Eversolo product to control the power supply of all other products in the system. When you power on a single device, the rest of the system will automatically turn on.

1700266746087.jpeg

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Here's the Starke Fiera 4 , 4 channel amp based on their NS600 and same power supply.

Measurements by SoundStageNetwork.

Joffy1780

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Starke Audio.......now they have a great reputation round here!!
This seems like a major misstep straight away.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Looks to be just a re-badge of a Starke amp?
Keith

Joffy1780

Seems a very strange choice, given the measured performance of their other devices

3125b

Major Contributor
Sould have used one of the better off-the-shelf amps instead, ideally with a custom case to fit the rest of their lineup.

OP
nawfal07

nawfal07

This is now available to order at Audiophonics for €799.

I’m not putting high expectations to this, but it would be great if @amirm or anyone can do measurements, I hope @mirror88 / Zidoo or any members can send him a unit.

DHT 845

This is now available to order at Audiophonics for €799.
Eversolo AMP-F2 seems to be an interesting proposition, but the Starke Sound modules used in it do not have good associations on this forum... :)
Is it one of those class D amplifiers with huge "colorations"(?)

DHT 845

Karl-Heinz Fink

Technical Expert
Hi from Germany,

I got the amp here for testing, and I did a quick and dirty first measurement compared to the Hypex DIY latest generation. I measured @ 8 Ohm. It's not the same as Armir does, but maybe it's good enough for a first impression.

Output power is 150W@8 Ohm, both channels driven and 237W@4 Ohm, also both channels driven.

fft.jpg

0.jpg

You better don't use 8 Ohm speakers with the amp. It's a bit surprising that Eversolo was happy with the amp as it is. I remember I have seen other TAS 3255 amps here that have been better.
However, the combination with the A6 streamer works pretty well, so you have a modern, easy-to-use set for not too much money.

Best regards

KHF

Guddu

This NS600 module looks like TPA3255 based, at least the looks match quite similar to so many other TPA3255 boards, so as frequency response and advertised power output.

1707355718576.png

DHT 845

DHT 845

All of this gets useless with NAD M10V2 :cool:
No so much, it's analog inputs are weak link (poor A/C conversion probably with only 44.1kHz sampling, quite limited frequency response -3dB at 20kHz). Powerwise up to 18 W/4 Ω and 35 W/8 Ω it's THD+N is ok. but above that it's distortion rises sharply. No XLR balanced inputs (but it still would be analog = poor in this case). For me it is another "just ok. amplifier" with fancy look and nice display that cannot compete with Hypex, Purify, Topping amps. But who knows if Eversolo AMP-F2 is any better in fact.

Last edited:
Top Bottom