• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Amirm, where abouts are you located? I have a friend in the San Francisco area that might be interested in sending a Yamaha Integrated amp in for testing.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Amirm, where abouts are you located? I have a friend in the San Francisco area that might be interested in sending a Yamaha Integrated amp in for testing.
I live in Seattle area so shipping especially with UPS is very reasonable from where you are.

I really wish I was still living on the west coast as I would love to see my Mytek Manhattan II and Nuprime evolution amps measured.

Snarfie

Forum Donor
Can someone in the US sent Amirm (if interested) a NAD C370 2 years in a row (2000 an 2001) amplifier of the year. It was one of the best/older sounding amps NAD ever build. Iám curious how it compars to the class D amplifiers. The specifications https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-c370-integrated-amplifier-specifications
It exeeds it specifications quite. https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-c370-integrated-amplifier-measurements-part-2
I have one but using it daily an to sent this by post from holland is not so practical an a long way.

Last edited:

Koeitje

If I'd lived in the US I probably would have shipped my Marantz PM-16 to him and my Scan Speak Reference Monitors....too bad :D

Snarfie

Forum Donor
If I'd lived in the US I probably would have shipped my Marantz PM-16 to him and my Scan Speak Reference Monitors....too bad :D
Seeing your name you must come from holland too.;)

Would anyone be interested in measuring a Revel Performa M22 speaker? I have an extra one (other one is serving as center channel) that I can loan for a while. Its 2nd generation Performa and therefore discontinued, but there wasn't much written about the M22 as the floorstanders seemed to get all the press.

Amirm - you just need a single speaker, correct?

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Would anyone be interested in measuring a Revel Performa M22 speaker? I have an extra one (other one is serving as center channel) that I can loan for a while. Its 2nd generation Performa and therefore discontinued, but there wasn't much written about the M22 as the floorstanders seemed to get all the press.

Amirm - you just need a single speaker, correct?
Yes, only one speaker. Start a conversation with me and we can decide if it makes sense to measure it.