• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar..."what can I get you gentlemen"? "WATT did he say"?....(sorry, running our of ideas here) :)

OldHvyMec

Forum Donor
If the audiophiles keep walkin in, that is going to be one full bar. Besides they needed the walk. I haven't been in a BAR since I worked on the pipeline
and shipped out of Anchorage to get to Pruto Bay. 1976 (close). I'll never forget Gale, she was a horrible dancer but had beautiful eyes when I was
lookin' at her eyes.

Regards

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar..."We really like you bar! It's acoustically dead"! .....Barman "get out of here you bums"!

boxerfan88

Two audiophiles walk into a bar.. went up to the counter… then asked the bartender… where’s foobar?

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar.. went up to the counter… then asked the bartender… where’s foobar?

St. Louis?

1711701734560.jpeg

nerdstrike

Two audiophiles walk into a bar. A band is playing live to a happy audience. The two seem restless and move about, then leave without so much as a drink. "They sounded crap!" said one. "I know!" said the other. "Every band should have four bass players."

Bonus points to anyone who can come up with a "mode" pun.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar. A band is playing live to a happy audience. The two seem restless and move about, then leave without so much as a drink. "They sounded crap!" said one. "I know!" said the other. "Every band should have four bass players."

Doing the subwoofer crawl were they? Guaranteed way to get thrown out.

rgpit

Forum Donor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar discussing dogs and birds, or so the other patrons thought.

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Two audiophiles walk into a bar...the second one saw the firsts error and embarrassment but didn't want to question.

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar "let's go and sit next to the bookshelves where we can speak louder"......

boxerfan88

Two audiophiles walk into a bar… one ordered a Bloody Flac, the other ordered a Dark and Stormy drink (DSD)…

eric-c

Forum Donor

Was going to say something similar.

Two audiophiles walk in a bar to a live band playing acoustically/ "unplugged". They walk out saying the sound was veiled and had no sense of rhythm pace and timing.

JeffGB

Two audiophiles walk into a bar, go up to the counter and place their orders. The bartender responds "I'm sorry gents. We don't have any alcohol that I can serve you.". The two men, taken aback, reply "I don't understand, we can see the bottles full of alcohol behind you.". The bartender explains "our cat knocked the jigger off the bar earlier and it broke. If I can't measure it, it doesn't exist.".

I'm sorry. I just tried to add balance to the thread :). I'll see myself out...

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Two audiophiles walk into a bar, go up to the counter and place their orders. The bartender responds "I'm sorry gents. We don't have any alcohol that I can serve you.". The two men, taken aback, reply "I don't understand, we can see the bottles full of alcohol behind you.". The bartender explains "our cat knocked the jigger off the bar earlier and it broke. If I can't measure it, it doesn't exist.".

I'm sorry. I just tried to add balance to the thread :). I'll see myself out...
Lol, best one yet.

boxerfan88

Two audiophiles walk into a bar… because they heard from the outside, shockingly excellent audiophile music, that was warm, precise, full of micro details & macro dynamics, superb tonality, huge soundstage emanating from the bar…

:)

Top Bottom