• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Build my den's AV system

Altair

This is a spinoff from my original thread, with the purpose of exploring the possibility of having forum members participating in my retirement den project.

The space will be a multi-hobby area. One large couch and one comfy chair, books, billiard table, espresso bar, cigar walking humidor, and a glass wall opening up to a display garage. Size will be around 9x12 meters.

If you had a 100k, could go up to 150k, to spend on the best possible surround sound and Hifi setup, what would you get in terms of components? How would you design the room in terms of shape and treatments?

Really looking forward to hearing what would the experts do. This very well could be a project we see completed and guided my members over the next four months

Top Bottom