Ze Frog

Latest activity Postings About

• Ze Frog
      Ze Frog replied to the thread New Orchard Class D amp.
      I'd much rather the likes of Appolon audio, measurements are available here and their higher tier casework is much classier.
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to antcollinet's post in the thread New Orchard Class D amp with Like Like.
      Not remotely interested. I’d rather get the known quantity of Hypex or Purify amplification at around 1/3rd the price of this almost...
    • Ze Frog
      For that kind of budget, personally I'd be getting a Wiim amp, or possibly wait for the Wiim amp pro which should be along soon I think...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to Brian Hall's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to mlsstl's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      When the subwoofer option is turned on in the WiiM app, the output to the main speakers is high-passed at the selected crossover...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      For me I'll just go adapter route myself, seems a waste of a perfectly good already DAC. Unless when it's measured here it's pretty...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to MGJ's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      Sorry, that should have been: The Ultra has adjustable L/H shelf filters.
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to antcollinet's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      A DAC has one, and only one job, and that is to accurately convert the digital representation of music from the source into an analog...
    • Ze Frog
      Having seen how many Uber expensive DAC's actually measure on here, it's highly plausible the WIIM could better it. Plus even if you can...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog replied to the thread Samsung S20 Ultra vs S21 Ultra.
      Same here. Those adds, I'm sorry but no matter if the S21 was vastly superior it would be a no for me. Same as why I don't use certain...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to JustJones's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      8030c have analog in. RCA to XLR adapter Would be nice if it had balanced but added cost of course
    • Ze Frog
      I'm assuming some RCA to XLR adaptors. The Gennies have a rather hot gain on input anyway, so no real concerns regarding input voltage...
    • Ze Frog
      Awesome stuff. It's looking like my next system will be a Wiim Ultra, Genelec 8030c's, 2 SVS SB1000 Pro's then. A whole incredible...
    • Ze Frog
      Ze Frog reacted to MGJ's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      The Ultra has adjustable LP/HP shelf filters.
    • Ze Frog
      Can anyone please confirm the Ultra has adjustable low and high pass please?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom