• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar.... and say" this is our kind of bar, there's a tube tester in the men's room."

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar....some guy tries to sell them some counterfeit tubes.

rgpit

Forum Donor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar... and a fight breaks out over improper room acoustics.

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

It's the myriad responses like these, in this thread, that highlight why every good bar needs a few big, burly bouncers to keep the clowns out.
okay
Two cannibals are sitting on a park bench eating a clown... one says.."does this taste funny to you?"

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar....excuse me sir, you're sitting on my turntable mat
Just picturing an audiophile rotating on a slip mat makes me smile.

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar... and win a prize in trivial pursuit for reciting the resistor color code.

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles meet in a bar......One says..."do you come here frequency?"

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar. After a couple pints, they start to argue over whether silver or copper headphone cables sound better.

To settle the debate, they start to ask bar patrons to do A/B listening tests with their portable setup, and vote on which one sounds better.

None of the bar patrons can tell a difference.

They go next door to another bar, have another few pints, and repeat the exercise. Nobody in the next bar can hear a difference, either.

They go to two more bars, end up stupendously drunk, and harass another few dozen people about the difference between silver and copper. Nobody hears a difference.

They stagger out into the street, still arguing, not satisfied with the conclusion. One of them stumbles, is hit by a car and dies instantly.

He finds himself face to face with God himself.

"Lord, this might sound strange, but I'm wondering if you can settle a debate I was having when I died. Do copper or silver cables sound better?"

"My son, there is no audible difference in these headphone cables."

The audiophile is elated. "I knew it! I DO have the best ears!"

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two Audiophiles walk into a bar......" Do you want the audiophile secret handshake?" " Does it hurt?"
"It's causes 2nd & 3rd order distortion, adds warmth."

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two audiophiles walk into a bar. After a couple pints, they start to argue over whether silver or copper headphone cables sound better.

To settle the debate, they start to ask bar patrons to do A/B listening tests with their portable setup, and vote on which one sounds better.

None of the bar patrons can tell a difference.

They go next door to another bar, have another few pints, and repeat the exercise. Nobody in the next bar can hear a difference, either.

They go to two more bars, end up stupendously drunk, and harass another few dozen people about the difference between silver and copper. Nobody hears a difference.

They stagger out into the street, still arguing, not satisfied with the conclusion. One of them stumbles, is hit by a car and dies instantly.

He finds himself face to face with God himself.

"Lord, this might sound strange, but I'm wondering if you can settle a debate I was having when I died. Do copper or silver cables sound better?"

"My son, there is no audible difference in these headphone cables."

The audiophile is elated. "I knew it! I DO have the best ears!"
Vivid drama !

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two audiophiles walk into a bar…and immediately complain they didn’t get a senior citizen discount on the cover charge
Good!

I was going to get started on the hearing aid jokes soon.

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two audiophiles walk into a bar… and agree... " my life is boring."

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two audiophiles with hearing aids walk into a bar that is 18-24. The bouncer tells them they are too old and have to leave.
They pull out their hearing aids and yell..." I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

OP
J

JohnnyAudio

Two audiophiles walk into a bar…with their vinyl collection and the bar has a record sales night.

Top Bottom