• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SVS pro 1000 keeps losing it's settings back to default?

Destination: Moon

Up till recently, my sub maintained the settings that three SVS app sent to the speaker. Now it keeps tossing out my settings and even the naming edits I make to the presets. Anyone else?

OP
D

Destination: Moon

Up till recently, my sub maintained the settings that three SVS app sent to the speaker. Now it keeps tossing out my settings and even the naming edits I make to the presets. Anyone else?

I spoke to them today. They asked that the Sub be reset by holding the Volume and Low Pass buttons down for 5 seconds, wait 2 minutes, then cycle the power. They also said to uninstall their app, and reinstall after rebooting.

Ultrasonic

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I spoke to them today. They asked that the Sub be reset by holding the Volume and Low Pass buttons down for 5 seconds, wait 2 minutes, then cycle the power. They also said to uninstall their app, and reinstall after rebooting.
Has this solved the problem?

Top Bottom