• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Did you ever review that PS Audio Power Plant? My friend wants to buy one because he's convinced he needs it.. but I want to save him thousands of dollars!

Not PS Audio, but I doubt it would get a different conclusion than these:

Sonny1

PS Audio (BS?) products do a great job of harvesting cash from your wallet. At least this one doesn’t harvest as much money as their pricey items. Snake oil in a nice looking package. In fairness, there are lots of people who feel otherwise. ASR is kryptonite to these types of products. Makes me appreciate this site more than ever.

Reactions: wje

wje

Forum Donor
PS Audio (BS?) products do a great job of harvesting cash from your wallet. At least this one doesn’t harvest as much money as their pricey items. Snake oil in a nice looking package. In fairness, there are lots of people who feel otherwise. ASR is kryptonite to these types of products. Makes me appreciate this site more than ever.

I've watched some of Paul's commentary shows on YouTube in the past. At times, he can be subtle in how he puts down other companies and other gear that doesn't happen to be PS Audio gear.

Top Bottom