• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Portable amp for Ether CX/C Flow?

Smychavo

Title is pretty self-explanatory, but is there any mobile dac/amp combos that are capable of powering the set of headphones while still being pocket-able or at least portable enough to take with me in a backpack?

phoenixsong

Addicted to Fun and Learning

ririt

is it a new portable amp? What about its availability in Europe?

phoenixsong

I see… however is it already available in China? If so, what is the price?
Not released yet, probably will be in a few months (the Topping D10B was reviewed on that site 3.5 months before the official release of the product and review here at ASR). It also speaks of further improvements made to the device, so unsure if that would take extra time to finalise/license/register/manufacture/stock at retailers etc. (I know nothing of such processes)

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Luxury & precision W2
E1DA 9038S
FIIO BTR5 for wireless, balanced output

phoenixsong

I see… however is it already available in China? If so, what is the price?
For price I'd say based off performance, functions, form factor and the trend of things it might be around $200USD. Don't take my word for it though

ririt

For price I'd say based off performance, functions, form factor and the trend of things it might be around $200USD. Don't take my word for it though
Thanks for the infos…since I am really interested in it I will have to be patient before being able to get one.

Top Bottom