• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

RichT

That's unusable and it is disappointing to hear WiiM Support cannot offer a remedy. Consider posting your query to the review thread for the WiiM Mini. Maybe a Mini owner can offer another idea to try.

done that of course but thanks

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
1) Sweetwater has the JBL 3 Series MkII series of active studio monitors on sale: 308p @ $199; 306p @ $149; 305p @ $128; LSR310S sub @ $299.

2) A dealer on AVSForum said the Revel PerformaBe speaker sale has been extended to the end of the year. MusicDirect still shows the discount, but Crutchfield does not, today. :cool:

jrampoldi

GGroch

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Topping DX5 $300 at Apos

Get the TOPPING DX5 for $100 off—code automatically applied at checkout

Amir review:
The DX5 is also available Used/Acceptable from Aoshida Audio-US through Amazon for $202 Excellent price, but if you read user reports on the above ASR thread and elsewhere there seem to be quite a few more electronic failures than one would expect. Those reviews scared me away from a used one.

I had one of the original Topping L30s that failed several times. Topping handled it, but I am not sure they would handle problems on a used one.

Last edited:

desutruction

Hello all, not sure if I can ask here but do miniDSP products go on sale? Thinking if I should wait til 11.11/Black Friday/Cyber Monday to buy since they're all near.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Harman seems to have the largest sale I have seen covering JBL, Revel, Mark Levinson, etc. Very substantial discounts and broad list so reach out to your favorite dealer if you are interested.

JimBean

Monoprice is having a sale on most of their speakers right now. I decided to buy the Monolith T6 tower speakers after reading the Audioholics review of them. They're currently at $169.99 per speaker, original price of $399.99.

IAtaman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Harman seems to have the largest sale I have seen covering JBL, Revel, Mark Levinson, etc. Very substantial discounts and broad list so reach out to your favorite dealer if you are interested.
Because new target makes all old products obsolete? :)

jrampoldi

flash sale Hidizs S9 Pro $50

VintageFlanker review

Last edited:

Pearljam5000

Master Contributor
Not bad
FB_IMG_1699022603912.jpg

friedpickles

This Monoprice THX Certified 8in 150-watt Powered Subwoofer too is on sale for $160. I have it for my small to medium sized apartment room and it provides way more bass than I need. It has been reviewed by Erin. I am quite convinced that at this price this is THE best value for money subwoofer on the market.
is this good specs for the price? this is for that subwoofer you posted
EQ1 Frequency Response (vented)24 ~ 200 Hz
EQ2 Frequency Response (vented)30 ~ 200 Hz
THX® Frequency Response (vented)35 ~ 200 Hz

this one is larger but not thx, are these better? https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=9723

surroundman

is this good specs for the price? this is for that subwoofer you posted
EQ1 Frequency Response (vented)24 ~ 200 Hz
EQ2 Frequency Response (vented)30 ~ 200 Hz
THX® Frequency Response (vented)35 ~ 200 Hz

this one is larger but not thx, are these better? https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=9723
Erin has measured both, Here (12 inch) and here (8 inch THX). The 8 inch is very well reviewed.

The subwoofer can now be had for $135 on ebay !!! Link here This is incredible, I ordered a second one.

Ngower

Seems like Revel/JBL have been rotating speakers every week or so on sale. Any insight on if the 4309 are planned to drop anytime soon? They were $1400 in November 2022 so hoping there's a repeat sale.

amadeuswus

Forum Donor
Erin has measured both, Here (12 inch) and here (8 inch THX). The 8 inch is very well reviewed.

The subwoofer can now be had for $135 on ebay !!! Link here This is incredible, I ordered a second one.
Thanks for posting this--very tempted.... Just wanted to note that the Monoprice ebay listing for the 8-inch THX subwoofer shows a 1-year replacement warranty, not the 5-year warranty shown on the Monoprice product webpage (https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=41289). Perhaps I am missing something.

[ebay listing] Warranty Period:​

Monoprice Branded Cables* and Wall Mounts: Lifetime warranty
Monoprice Branded 3D Printers: 1 year repair warranty only
Other Monoprice Branded products: 1 year replacement warranty only

surroundman

Thanks for posting this--very tempted.... Just wanted to note that the Monoprice ebay listing for the 8-inch THX subwoofer shows a 1-year replacement warranty, not the 5-year warranty shown on the Monoprice product webpage (https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=41289). Perhaps I am missing something.

[ebay listing] Warranty Period:​

Monoprice Branded Cables* and Wall Mounts: Lifetime warranty
Monoprice Branded 3D Printers: 1 year repair warranty only
Other Monoprice Branded products: 1 year replacement warranty only
I too saw this yesterday. As I have ordered my 2nd one already, I decided to have a chat with Monoprice customer support. They told me that Ebay one will still have 5 year warranty. However, I would still suggest you too to contact them just to make sure.

Top Bottom