N

Latest activity Postings About

• N
      Ngower replied to the thread JBL 4309 Review (Speaker).
      There's tons of discussion in this and the 1600 thread on measurements and the like. There's very little "subjective" listening...
    • N
      Swapped the HDI-1600 back into my stereo setup. I think the 1600 is a more "pleasing" sound overall, while the 4309 has higher highs...
    • N
      Approaching 75h of play time with these, not entirely sure where I stand on them. At times they can present things well and I'm enjoying...
    • N
      Yeah. Around 2 o clock in the picture attached
      • IMG_7424.jpeg
    • N
      Took receipt of these today. There's a ~1mm "pit" on one of the compression driver's metal cones. Is this anything that can impact the...
    • N
      Order already placed for 4309.
    • N
      Currently have the HDI-1600. Eyeing these as a replacement because they are so similar but (a) front ports and (b) paper woofer appeal...
    • N
      Ngower replied to the thread JBL HDI-1600 Speaker Review.
      I only heard the non-meta bit I’d say the KEF is better.
    • N
      I can’t answer that but there’s lots of talk about the crossover earlier in the thread that probably answers this
    • N
      About 12x12. It sounded okay but on certain tracks the bass was just too much. I'm in an untreated room with no DSP so that could...
    • N
      I bought a pair for $800 USD which is a little less than 1000 Euro. For the price I think they are pretty great. Lots of bass, the HDI...
    • N
      Looking at possibly adding one of these as a backup while I send my current amp off for warranty service. Curious how folks think these...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom