• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Drop sales I just saw:

THX 789 One amplifier for $149 I just had one last week and really liked it, just don't use Monoprice cables (When I switched to cablesonline and kabeldirekt it sounded so much better). The fit and finish is cheap feeling (buttons and 6.5mm jack) but it sounds very clean. It also looks sleek but feels more like Sharper Image. The original JDS Atom DAC paired great with it.

They also have the Hifiman HE5xx for $160. I've had these also and another coming in tomorrow. The blue tack mod works really well to extend the bass deeper. I think this and all other Hifiman stuff sound best on the Magni Heresy and Khadas Tone board. Now I have an Aune S6 and balanced cable for it, so can't wait to try it again and hear how it sounds.

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Crutchfield has the JBL Stage A130 and A120 back in stock for $180 and and $150 per pair, respectively.

Per camelcamelcamel.com, that equals the lowest price they were ever sold for on Amazon, although I would not be surprised if the Harman site had them for a bit less at one point.

buzwork

Received an email from Electronics Expo offering 10% off new & open box SVS speakers/subs/cables/wireless sub adapters using code SVS4YOU. Valid through October 3rd (before the big price increase from SVS).

Code no longer works on open box items.

Erici

Forum Donor
Crutchfield has the JBL Stage A130 and A120 back in stock for $180 and and $150 per pair, respectively.

Per camelcamelcamel.com, that equals the lowest price they were ever sold for on Amazon, although I would not be surprised if the Harman site had them for a bit less at one point.
Lots of JBL speakers on sale in addition to the A130 and A120.
Also A135C, A100P, A125C, A120P, A180, and A170.

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
This is not really a deal, just a new product. I make no claims as to whether or not this is decent speaker wire, and -- for obvious reasons -- it only gets down to 16 AWG. But still an interesting option if you really want to hide your speaker wire. The top side can also be painted or spackled!

1632844991062.png

beaRA

This is not really a deal, just a new product. I make no claims as to whether or not this is decent speaker wire, and -- for obvious reasons -- it only gets down to 16 AWG. But still an interesting option if you really want to hide your speaker wire. The top side can also be painted or spackled!

View attachment 156080
Looks like a copy of Sewell Ghost Wire. I hope they got the adhesive strength right.

snaimpally

Infinity Reference 253 is currently $150/each direct from Harman:

Beershaun

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

bigjacko

Addicted to Fun and Learning

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Can you wait 8+ weeks to get your headphone amp instead of 2 days?

For most use cases ... sure. I get that if your current headphone amp breaks and needs to be replaced then 8+ weeks probably isn't acceptable. But in many cases people might be buying their first headphone amp + headphones, or upgrading from what they currently have. In those cases I don't think waiting a couple months is that big of a deal.

snaimpally

Revel M16 $650/pair from an authorized dealer - A&B TV in Austin.

Top Bottom