• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just out bargain hunting and Drop.com has a couple listed on sale I haven't seen in a while:

Drop 789 linear THX Amp for $199
Drop + Dan Clark Audio Aeon Closed X Headphones $399

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've been shopping for a amp/dac stack shelf for a while and just got a good one for peanuts. It's at Amazon and a black glass shelf that's 15" wide, but the "used very good" condition ones were $7.50 with shipping and it looks awesome. They have one left, but the other shelves also have Amazon warehouse huge discounts on most of them too (like 2/3 off). The one I got is at

For some reason their warehouse dramatically lowers the price on glass shelves like that, just look for the 15" size and that's enough to fit a stack on without hogging the whole desk. My Aune S6 (or a side by side stack) fits perfect and they're rated for 40lbs. Never been so frustrated looking for a simple shelf that's not made of plastic, but small enough to fit on a desk. This works, and so cheap!

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Creative SXFI USB is currently on sale at Creative US for $60. Click the buy link

Here is the review

Seems like a good alternative to the Tempotec Sonata HD Pro or HIDISZ S8. It is described as having game console compatibility. While it's supposed to work with android, this message pops up when you go to buy about phone issues

The following devices exhibit compatibility issues with the Creative SXFI AMP, and are not supported: Huawei Honor 9 Lite, P8, P20 series, OPPO R9, R11s, R17, Sony Xperia XA series and XA1 series, Samsung Galaxy S10 series, according to this compatibility chart.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Creative SXFI USB is currently on sale at Creative US for $60. Click the buy link

Here is the review

Seems like a good alternative to the Tempotec Sonata HD Pro or HIDISZ S8. It is described as having game console compatibility. While it's supposed to work with android, this message pops up when you go to buy about phone issues
Interesting DSP option too! Not expensive & measured well, would be an interesting purchase/experience re the DSP, and if the DSP sucks you're still left with a decent mobile DAC/amp - very good combination of positives here.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not sure if this will show up as image but Hart Audio Cables has a15% off anniversary sale. Use the code.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-091548_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-091548_Gmail.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 139

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I picked up a set of their new IEM balanced cables for my Moondrop Blessing 2's.

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
These cables look really thick and rigid, can they even go around the ears?
I wonder the same thing...I may have messed up.

kism

Elac DBR62s in walnut are on sale on Amazon, 8% discount, not a great deal but if you were going to pick up a pair it probably cancels out sales tax. https://www.amazon.com/Elac-Debut-Reference-DBR62-Walnut/dp/B081K9NSB3/
Man, first the A30 and now the Elacs. I just bought both of these within the last month, but unfortunately Amazon doesn't allow price matching after you bought stuff. I'd have to return, wait for my money, and hope they're still on sale when I get it back so I can buy them again. The Loxjie's already back to retail. Could've saved $70, but I saved for months just to buy these 2 items in the first place. It feels so bad. At least the sound is good.

buzwork

Received an email from Electronics Expo offering 10% off new & open box SVS speakers/subs/cables/wireless sub adapters using code SVS4YOU. Valid through October 3rd (before the big price increase from SVS).

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Elac DBR62s in walnut are on sale on Amazon, 8% discount, not a great deal but if you were going to pick up a pair it probably cancels out sales tax. https://www.amazon.com/Elac-Debut-Reference-DBR62-Walnut/dp/B081K9NSB3/
That is really more like a 20%+ discount. The price has increased to $700 a pair, and I suspect this is just to clear out the last few that were still under the old pricing. The price on the white ones has already gone up, and the walnut are $700 at B&H and Crutchfield already.

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Man, first the A30 and now the Elacs. I just bought both of these within the last month, but unfortunately Amazon doesn't allow price matching after you bought stuff. I'd have to return, wait for my money, and hope they're still on sale when I get it back so I can buy them again. The Loxjie's already back to retail. Could've saved $70, but I saved for months just to buy these 2 items in the first place. It feels so bad. At least the sound is good.
Look at it this way--if it had taken you a little longer to save up the money, the DBR62s would have gone up by $100. So you still did pretty well with your timing.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Received an email from Electronics Expo offering 10% off new & open box SVS speakers/subs/cables/wireless sub adapters using code SVS4YOU. Valid through October 3rd (before the big price increase from SVS).

I don't know much about subs, but this one looks like a good value set of features and performance:

Top Bottom