• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

March Audio Hypex Ncore Power Amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
Okay so you're admitting that the information you published is complete BS. Because you have no idea how it measures.

No, i know from the testing already performed the figures are very close to accurate.

So if I take a cue from the DAC1 thread, because you are refusing to disclose if you are a competitor or otherwise associated with the audio industry, that there is something to hide here?

Krunok

Major Contributor
I think one of the advantages of having manufacturers in forums is that they can share more in depth info about their products. But for some reason @March Audio is being secretive about basic stuff. More openness will be appreciated, and may help to sell more.

From what I can see @Audionut is being secretive about ALL of the stuff - he hasn't even introduced himself as a manufacturer.

Wombat

Master Contributor
From what I can see @Audionut is being secretive about ALL of the stuff - he hasn't even introduced himself as a manufacturer.

Did he introduce himself at all?

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
The only way you're discrediting yourself is with your own mouth.

We are just asking if you are a competitor or if you are otherwise associated with the audio industry.

It is a very relevant and important question.

I think admin can check your IP address/geolocation against another user, as I have a suspicion as to who you might be. I could be wrong so I obviously wont say openly.

Wombat

Master Contributor
Not that I have seen.

I'm trying hard to understand what he hopes to accomplish with attitude like this, but no results so far.

Maybe to see how far the moderators can be pushed. The more thinking members have handled it well.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I really can’t see why people post under a pseudonym.
Keith

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I am asking legit questions that your potential customers should know. If you have nothing to hide, you should welcome these posts as it's bringing many views to your thread.

The raw data from Hypex is from a standalone module that requires other bits to function as a complete amplifier. This is no different than claiming your DAC has the exact same specs as the chip it uses. Misleading at best.
No your not just trolling , nothings hidden here . These amps are yet to be accurately tested as has been stated.

You clearly have some kind of agenda , I can tell you it dose not read well.

Wombat

Master Contributor
My agenda here is to see if you guys demand the same level of transparency from your buddies, as you do from the rest of the industry.

In bullshit, certainly. Can you identify where ASR tests methods and results are flawed compared to claims by manufacturers?

ASR is open to valid correction. Here is your opportunity.

OP
March Audio

March Audio

Master Contributor
Audio Company
The only way you guys can discredit yourselves from my questions is with your own mouths.
So say who you are and what associations you have in the audio industry and we will consider if it is appropriate to take you seriously or if you have an ulterior motive.

I am extremely keen to have my products independently tested, obviously that could be by Amir or if there is another organisation or publication you think I should approach to perform a review, please say so.

Wombat

Master Contributor
I think ASR is too tolerant at times yet constrains knowledgeable members from showing-up the wilfully ignorant. :oops:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
My agenda here is to see if you guys demand the same level of transparency from your buddies, as you do from the rest of the industry.
So as I understand it these amps are going to be reviewed , would you like to send amir a nord amp to test? Or one of yours?

We have not tested many amps mind you, I think they are a bit of a pita especially the class D variety but there’s certanly no conspiracy as you seem to be insinuating.

Things get tested, the data is objective I guess amirs take on products in his reviews has a subjective element to it based on his own value judgments. He’s fairly consistent across the board with those though.

Wombat

Master Contributor
The only way you guys can discredit yourselves from my questions is with your own mouths.

You have too many questions and very few decent answers. Your game is old but doesn't hold sway here.

Let us turn this around. Are you a manufacturer of audio products or have a personal or vested interest with one?

Last edited:

Wombat

Master Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom