• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

Rate this amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 32 13.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 115 46.7%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 79 32.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 20 8.1%

• Total voters

doug s.

I wonder what this will do for the 07 Max???
Fosi Audio 48V 10A
More money than the amp itself..
it will give higher output; not needed, imo, unless you have inefficient speakers and want to play extremely high spl's in a large space.

if you want a better p/s, i'd recommend this; if you click on the link, the seller will send you an offer w/a bit of a discount. (he offered me $48.) i thought about buying a pair for the aiyima a07 max amps, but decided that since my speakers are >95db efficient, that it wouldn't make much difference if any, so i ordered them w/the 48v/5a power supplies.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145114710034

doug s.

GabrielPhoto

it will give higher output; not needed, imo, unless you have inefficient speakers and want to play extremely high spl's in a large space.

if you want a better p/s, i'd recommend this; if you click on the link, the seller will send you an offer w/a bit of a discount. (he offered me $48.) i thought about buying a pair for the aiyima a07 max amps, but decided that since my speakers are >95db efficient, that it wouldn't make much difference if any, so i ordered them w/the 48v/5a power supplies.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/145114710034

doug s.
I should have mentioned that I am using it for bts-300ex shakers so I can use the extra power for the lower frequencies.
Have you seen measurements on those? That sounds great for that price to get 48v and 7a!

KaeliKoo

Hi everyone, I'm sharing my review with measurements with you.
I'm an Italian guy but I decided to start making videos in English too.
I would like to have your opinion on the review.
And if you like it I invite you to subscribe to the channel.
Thank you.
I'm also using this with an Aiyima T10, which works incredibly well as a pre-amp - good review too

doug s.

I should have mentioned that I am using it for bts-300ex shakers so I can use the extra power for the lower frequencies.
Have you seen measurements on those? That sounds great for that price to get 48v and 7a!
you can go to mean well's website and get measurements. they're very good. (excellent?) but honestly, i don't think you could hear a difference, unless you're needing more power.

doug s.

doug s.

Will it work with A07 Max !
Description says - for Fosi v3, v3 mono, ZA3.. ;)
afaik, the power inputs on these amps are all the same size, so no reason why it wouldn't work. and, even if not the same size you could splice in the size needed. but you shouldn't need to do that. again, for my money, i'd get a pair of the mean wells i mentioned. you'd need your own wiring and the correct size tips for the amps.

doug s.

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
afaik, the power inputs on these amps are all the same size, so no reason why it wouldn't work. and, even if not the same size you could splice in the size needed. but you shouldn't need to do that. again, for my money, i'd get a pair of the mean wells i mentioned. you'd need your own wiring and the correct size tips for the amps.

doug s.
I was just kidding :)

sikahr

For very small DJ gigs, I now use AIYIMA A07 Pro with 36V/6A PSU coupled with Behringer PK108 pair [8 ohm 320 w max(peak) power].
When turn volume way up i can hear distortions and have shutdowns here and there.
I am thinking about pair of AIYIMA A07 Max in mono mode with 48V/5A PSU pair to replace A07 Pro.
Comments? @staticV3 What do You think? Thank You.

sika

Last edited:

staticV3

Master Contributor
For very small DJ gigs, I now use AIYIMA A07 Pro with 36V/6A PSU coupled with Behringer PK108 pair [8 ohm 320 w max(peak) power].
When turn volume way up i can hear distortions and have shutdowns here and there.
I am thinking about pair of AIYIMA A07 Max in mono mode with 48V/5A PSU pair to replace A07 Pro.

sika
I would wait for the Fosi V3 Mono launch on April 20th, then compare prices with the A07 Max.

That being said, you can get a lot more power at the same price using proper PA Amps from Behringer or t.amp

GabrielPhoto

I would wait for the Fosi V3 Mono launch on April 20th, then compare prices with the A07 Max.

That being said, you can get a lot more power at the same price using proper PA Amps from Behringer or t.amp
Like which model can match price and performance?

doug s.

sika
why not try a 48v/6a p/s? if it doesn't work out, you can always buy a pair of the fosi monos or the a07 max's, and then add another 48v/6a p/s. personally i'd lean to the a07 max's as you can get two for about the price of a single v3 mono

doug s.

trungdtmc

Looks like I have to add PFFB to this amplifier :D
50ASX2 vs A07 Max TPA3255 Freqency response test.png

Vijay_kumar74

Tried again but without Topping, the audio was very feebly audible. With Topping it became much better. However changed the setup back to speakers directly connected to AVR. This way it sounds much better.
However, will explore other compatible amps.
Used Fossi ZA3 power supply 48V/5A with A07 Max and to me, it sounds crisper/better than ZA3. Will try 48V/10A if able to get of hold of one.

Top Bottom