• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

interest check for planning an audio meet in Nederland

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Just checking to see if there is an interest in planning a meet (in the Netherlands) between members (maybe even some Belgian and German members close to the Duct border ?)
When there is enough interest I could see if there would be a possibility to set something like this up somewhere central in NL.
Just to talk about our hobby, listen to some things members could bring along.

Just post here or PM me.

Svet Angelov

I'd gladly make a day out of talking about audio with fellow ASR'ers face to face (and maybe facing some speakers? ;))

DoctorRobert

Nice initiative! In general, I am interested. If I am really joining depends, of course, on practicalities.

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Very nice! I'd certainly consider attending.

If there is any interest I could contribute by bringing my AVI ADM9's, UMIK, laptop, and DEQ2496. Perhaps as a little optimization challenge to spend some time on together. No obligation at all, just one idea.

Top Bottom