• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Happy 50,000 ASR Members !

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It has been almost four years, since I wrote this :
ASR just reached the impressive amount of 7000 members. (Again, congratulations for your work, @amirm!:))
And now...
Capture d’écran (1281).png

Here we are. 50k! :cool:

Cheers, folks.

D

Deleted member 21219

I agree that Amir deserves congratulations! How many other people on the Audio web have worked so hard, with such professionalism, and spent their own money to help those who ask for answers?

I hope that in another four years the number of members increases accordingly! ;)

Jim

Jamie Alexander

I found this site through google, it must have been near the beginning. I was looking for info on TEAC and Amir seemed to be the only one digging into the company. I remember thinking he must be some 21 year old student with to much time on his hands and access to a lab.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
We should also thank @Pearljam5000 for what must be al least half of the 1 million posts!
Keith

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Top Bottom