• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
sign me up for that new concrete case!;)

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
sign me up for that new concrete case!;)
Rick, is this part of your new "Retro" line of gear and construction materials? You'll have to find a new name for your line... "Wall of Sound" is already a Grateful Dead legacy.

OIG..JtBdQmtcCa7cSudemou

Sokel

Master Contributor
Rick, is this part of your new "Retro" line of gear and construction materials? You'll have to find a new name for your line... "Wall of Sound" is already a Grateful Dead legacy.

OIG..JtBdQmtcCa7cSudemou
I absolutely adore the down-right corner logo!

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not exactly difficult to discern at this point in its' development... spelling scrambled... never quite right... it will learn on its' way to taking over.
Words, fingers, toes, teeth—Midjourney and the others will all be perfect by this time next year, I am sure.

Rick Sykora

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

OIG..JtBdQmtcCa7cSudemou

Cool, but was @Buckeye Amps idea so he has first rights! ;)

Top Bottom