• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Last edited:

murraycamp

Forum Donor
Since it has to be humor ..
CLICK HERE

Another winner - and yours for only $2290 https://www.audiogon.com/listings/l...xii-ultimate-a-v-version-amazing-tweak-tweaks

This is particularly attractive to me because, as some of you may have read, I am very concerned about electrosmog and its effects on my audio signal. What I like about this one is that it doesn't just eliminate electrosmog -but it "harmonizes" it! That way, I can have harmonically balanced electrosmog.

Not only that, but it apparently gives you the keys to inner peace and cosmic one-ness with the universe, because this thing "not only harmonises low and high frequency electrosmog, geopatic disturbances like water veins are also treated. A space full of power and recreation is formed, in which human beings more easily can develop their full potential. The performance of your A/V set will also significantly improve."

Think about it. A space full of power and recreation. One can develop into one's full potential. And it improves the performance of my "A/V set" to boot. And whatnot.

I think I'll buy two.

Last edited:

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/contest/1119/Synergistic_Research_Orange_Fuses_Contest.htm

A world from our reviewer Rick Becker, who says "After returning home from the Toronto Audio Fest 2019, I dropped my familiar compilation CD into the tray and listened to the Orange fuses that had been burning in for four days. My rig, which previously had Synergistic Research Blue fuses and is priced in the tens of thousand dollars, was sounding like rigs I heard at the show that cost in the low hundreds of thousands. That’s all the math you need to know. Start with your source if you’re skeptical, and work your way through to the amps. The plans to upgrade my speakers are on hold, indefinitely."

"That's all the math you need to know". OK, well then take my money...

LuckyLuke575

Forum Donor
Another winner - and yours for only $2290 https://www.audiogon.com/listings/l...xii-ultimate-a-v-version-amazing-tweak-tweaks

This is particularly attractive to me because, as some of you may have read, I am very concerned about electrosmog and its effects on my audio signal. What I like about this one is that it doesn't just eliminate electrosmog -but it "harmonizes" it! That way, I can have harmonically balanced electrosmog.

Not only that, but it apparently gives you the keys to inner peace and cosmic one-ness with the universe, because this thing "not only harmonises low and high frequency electrosmog, geopatic disturbances like water veins are also treated. A space full of power and recreation is formed, in which human beings more easily can develop their full potential. The performance of your A/V set will also significantly improve."

Think about it. A space full of power and recreation. One can develop into one's full potential. And it improves the performance of my "A/V set" to boot. And whatnot.

I think I'll buy two.
Wow, I don't know what's worse, the product or the reviews :D

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:
"...after a week break-in, P16 gives good 3D sound stage to my system. The low frequency is more extended. The bass is tight. Over all, the sound is more real from top to bottom. Good upgrade..."

"...the P-16 is an amazing device it delivers coherency to your music that is quite spell-bounding. Improvements across the board sonically. It offers a more collective presentation that is unique to this device. Improves imaging and sound staging and offers a beautiful lingering trailing edge. Note: It responds quite dramatically to power cords and seems to love High Fidelity Cables as the delivery power cable, not sure why the synergy but it is obvious and apparent. Highly recommended!"

"...I was very happy with the device. It performed in my system exactly as described in the Stereo Times reviews. Anyone interested in the device should refer to the reviews for specifics..."

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer

So, ummmm, what is this?

KempElektroniksMAXiiMUS-P16.png

I'm not EE but that seems to be the key component to this entire device; everything else is inputs/outputs. Makes me think they have have finally solved the infamous pickle matrix ...

frink_picklematrix.gif

digicidal

Major Contributor
So, ummmm, what is this?
View attachment 37956
I'm not EE but that seems to be the key component to this entire device; everything else is inputs/outputs. Makes me think they have have finally solved the infamous pickle matrix ...

I believe that's the warp core itself. It's responsible for the tachyon particle excitement... which is critical because I feel most of the particles in my room have gone somewhat flaccid lately. They've definitely strayed into the sub-light-speed realms at least. In any case, for under $2300 why wouldn't you want one just in case it does something? ;)

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Real listing... you can buy it on Machina Dynamica so in the end it is an expensive joke by definition.. and the joke is on the buyer.

Geoff Kait. Check him out in some of the threads.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/interconnect-directionality?sort_order=desc

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/the-science-of-opinion

I've told him he's a straight-up con and I don't think he believes his own bulls***. It sets him off. People here think he does.

But...c'mon, a phone call? He can't possibly - http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm

Juhazi

Major Contributor
https://www.stereophile.com/

Joseph Audio Loudspeakers, Unison Research DAC and Amplification, Balanced Audio Technology Phono Stage, Feickert Turntable, Schick Tonearm, My Sonic Lab Cartridge MC Audiotech Forty-10 Loudspeakers, VPI HW-40 Turntable, Luminous Audio Arion Phono Preamp, Pass Labs XP22 preamp, Wolf Audio Alpha 3 Music Server, PS Audio DirectStream DAC, Parasound A23 Amplifier, Symposium Foundation Rack Genesis Maestro Loudspeakers, Merrill Audio Christine Linestage and Element 116 Monoblocks, EMM Labs DAC2x, Genesis Racks, Cables, and Power Cords Triangle Signature Delta Loudspeakers, Tsakiridis Orpheus Monoblock Amplifiers, Alexander Line Stage, and Zeuss Phono Preamp, Soulines Kubrick DCX turntable with SME Tonearm, Cabling by Analysis Plus Luminous Audio and the Pure Audio Project Raven Audio Amplification and Loudspeakers, Mytek Digital, Soniquil Cables Basis 2200 Signature turntable, Calibrator Base, Reflex LP Clamp, and Vector 4 Tonearm; Lyra Delos Moving coil cartridge; LKV Research Veros One Phono Stage and Line One pre-amplifier VPI HW-40 turntable, Schroeder Tonearms, Miyajima and Tzar Cartridges, Mytek DAC, Metal Mat’s Platter Mat, Butler Amplification, Electrostatic Solutions Quad Loudspeakers, Finley Audio cables, Wax Rax Racks Spatial M3 Sapphire Loudspeakers, Linear Tube Audio Z10 Integrated Amplifier, Lampizator Amber 3 DAC, Anticables GT Audioworks Loudspeakers, Pass Labs Electronics, Basis Audio Turntable and Tonearm, Mosart Cabinet... etc.

Eirikur

I think I'll buy two.

It claims to be a Tachyon field generator. This is exciting, Tachyon particles being hypothetical and FTL, so I'm very interested in their research equipment, even more than the finished product itself.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Priorities
6A0A04DE-F608-4342-ADCC-55C0FE8E11B2.png

anmpr1

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In the early '90s there was some talk about "the Mozart Effect". The idea was that if you played your kid (even unborn) Mozart at an early age the brat would become smarter, or something. From a BAS Speaker (Summer 2005 and attributed to Ylisa Kunze of the Oratorio Society of NY) are 'effects' you might expect if you play your unborn kid or baby other composers:.

The Liszt Effect: The child speaks rapidly and extravagantly, but never really says anything important.

The Bruckner Effect: The child speaks very slowly and repeats himself frequently, gaining a reputation for profundity.

The Wagner Effect: The child becomes a megalomaniac, and might eventually marry his sister.

The Mahler Effect: The child continually screams — at great length and volume — that he's dying.

The Schoenberg Effect: The child never repeats a word until he's used all the other words in his vocabulary. He sometimes talks backwards. Eventually people stop listening to him, and the child blames them for their inability to understand him.

The Babbitt Effect: The child gibbers nonsense all the time. Eventually people stop listening to him but the child doesn't care because all his playmates think he's cool.

The Ives Effect: The child develops a remarkable ability to carry on several separate conversations at once.

The Glass Effect: The child tends to repeat himself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and …

The Stravinsky Effect: The child is prone to savage, guttural and profane outbursts that often lead to fighting and pandemonium in the preschool.

The Brahms Effect: The child is able to speak beautifully as long as his sentences contain a multiple of three words. However, his sentences containing four or eight words are strangely uninspired.

The Cage Effect: When asked a question the child says nothing for four and a half minutes.

Top Bottom