• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

NPDT Process - Seriously?

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
As a former Rockwell employee,...
I don't know if that "meatball" is something to 'brag' about... especially in public!
from an X-Collins MTS-V
Oh, how could one ever forget the "City of Five Smells" (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)?
Upon landing there, Quaker's roasted burnt oats is the first smell to hit your senses and it is downhill from there.:mad:
During a performance at the Paramount Theater (1982), when someone in the audience shouted “How do you like Cedar Rapids?”, comedian/actor Robin Williams turned himself into a passenger in a cab: “This your first time in Cedar Rapids, Mr. Williams?” the cabbie said. “I'll close the windows.
:)

Last edited:

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I don't know if that "meatball" is something to 'brag' about... especially in public!
from an X-Collins MTS-V
Oh, how could one ever forget the "City of Five Smells" (Cedar Rapids, Iowa)?
Upon landing there, Quaker's roasted burnt oats is to first smell to hit your senses and it is downhill from there.:mad:

:)
Internally we (and even the executives) called the Rockwell logo BOHICA:
Bend Over Here It Comes Again
bohica.png

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As a former Rockwell employee, I always loved that retroencabulator video!
My late 60's Rockwell UniSaw Table Saw, standing Drill Press and 14" Bandsaw are still cutting and drilling like new with plenty of puke. Maybe they have retroencabulators I'll let everyone know. If they do maybe Amir will test them.

Cbdb2

Major Contributor
Top Bottom