• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

YouTube cracks down on ad blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdingpants01

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Is this supposed to be the pirated version of Tidal? So, every month I have to sign up with a new credit card to continue using it for free: should I have 12 cards a year?
Hehehehe, this option is very funny, but it doesn't seem like a great solution. I guess you claim to know more about piracy than you really do
family plan on tidal is 8€ for 6 people, that's 1.3€ per person, pirating music at this point is just embarrassing

kysa

Is this supposed to be the pirated version of Tidal? So, every month I have to sign up with a new credit card to continue using it for free: should I have 12 cards a year?
Hehehehe, this option is very funny, but it doesn't seem like a great solution. I guess you claim to know more about piracy than you really do
There is no public/private (but announced) exploit that allows you to use Tidal's services while bypassing payment requirement. You both made up this fact, and when I explained that in reality people just automatically renew accounts by exporting their tracks from one trial to another/just use stolen accounts — you questioned my knowledge. Ok. Apparently to be knowledgeable you have to agree with any bullshit you read on the internet, because “knowing“ about mystical hackers breaking into the systems of major streaming services just to listen to music makes you cooler.

kysa

Kek. It's just a bunch of accounts + automation. There are tons of free websites/discord/telegram groups that can download any Deezer/Tidal/Qobuz track/album, and they all rely on hacked/trial accounts. Your hacking assumption is so wrong.

I'm saying all this to show you that hacking music platforms is absolutely possible

You have no clue how any of this stuff works, yet assume they're actually hacking streaming services and deny any reasonable explanation. Truly an audiophile! :facepalm:

View attachment 334690

Attachments

• 1702725834068.png
    1702725834068.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 29

recycle

Kek. It's just a bunch of accounts + automation. There are tons of free websites/discord/telegram groups that can download any Deezer/Tidal/Qobuz track/album, and they all rely on hacked/trial accounts. Your hacking assumption is so wrong.

You have no clue how any of this stuff works, yet assume they're actually hacking streaming services and deny any reasonable explanation. Truly an audiophile! :facepalm:

View attachment 334690
It doesn't matter if the files are bounced from a legit account and retransmitted, or directly from a rip on the official website: the difference between hacking and piracy is totally irrelevant for the end user.

DLS79

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
the difference between hacking and piracy is totally irrelevant for the end user.

This is a site for technically minded people. If you say things that are technically incorrect more than likely, someone is going to call you on it.

recycle

This is a site for technically minded people. If you say things that are technically incorrect more than likely, someone is going to call you on it.
In this case is called pedantry

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Getting complaints about posts here. Don't know how you managed that for this topic. I am locking it until the mods wake up and can deal with it.
Too tired to deal with this behavior so I’m leaving it locked, it’s Christmas Time Gentlemen try to show your best side please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom