• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WiiM Mini Streamer

Smartplug

Addicted to Fun and Learning
No, all looks the same. Universal search not there, etc. Even power cycled the Wiim.

I am using only AMHD.
The latest wiim apps 2.0 come with universal search and updating firmware don’t remove software features

imral3

The latest wiim apps 2.0 come with universal search and updating firmware don’t remove software features
I didn't mean to imply that universal search was suddenly missing. My bad. I am on Android and haven't even gotten the software update yet.

Witterings

Price

price of WIIM

Evereything's getting more expensive ... at least the cost increase of a WiiM that will hopefully last for a few years is much less than the cost incresse of a tank of petrol that will only last a few days.
The WiiM should hopefully bring more pleasure than a tank of petrol as well.

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
1654815135779.png

rohitharsh

Guys. I got a stupid question. How do you check firmware version of WiiM Device. Not the app but the device? Cannot seem to find it in app. I am on iPhone.

Bamyasi

Guys. I got a stupid question. How do you check firmware version of WiiM Device. Not the app but the device? Cannot seem to find it in app. I am on iPhone.
Speaker info tab under Device settings (gear icon).

Top Bottom