B

Latest activity Postings About

• B
      Brantome replied to the thread WiiM Ultra.
      See Post in thread 'Meet WiiM Ultra - The Digital Hub for Your Music'...
    • B
      Yes
    • B
      The analog sub out can be used with the main analog, coax or optical outputs, and WiiM are investigating whether it can also be used...
    • B
      As mentioned several times in several places, you can turn the screen off from the touchscreen itself but not yet in the app
    • B
      They took it out during beta testing because it didn't work in the desired manner. The Android beta RC app suggests it may be making a...
    • B
      Re the echo devices, I’d suggest the usual nuclear option - delete the MRM group, router reboot then echo device reboot if not...
    • B
      If anything, I would have concurred had the difficulties been mentioned about the Amazon Music app which, to be fair, hasn’t been the...
    • B
      Brantome reacted to Joffy1780's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      Same, I usually use the Wiim Home app to stream from Amazon and I can't think of any time I have had a problem.
    • B
      It’s in a public beta
    • B
      I seldom have any issues with Amazon Music either from within the WiiM Home or Amazon Music app from my IPad Air 13. I’ve just played...
    • B
      Brantome replied to the thread WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review.
      Beta usb out firmware for the Ultra just landed today. A small note for anyone getting that firmware - usb out won’t appear as an...
    • B
      Brantome reacted to antcollinet's post in the thread WiiM Ultra with Like Like.
      That is one of the most insightful statements I've ever seen on ASR summarising the nature of audiophillia. Well done. :D
    • B
      https://forum.wiimhome.com/threads/quality-basics-please-improve-digital-volume-control.3063/post-47075
    • B
      Sorry, I misread your comment - I thought you were talking about USB Audio in which WiiM have said they don’t support. I already have...
    • B
      Where have they said this? Their Ultra faq page says no and I don’t recall that being confirmed in their forum. USB in is for media...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom