• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Two audiophiles walk into a bar, immediately hear the appalling sound quality and walk out again to look for another bar where they can have a beer without being annoyed.

Ornette

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... and order drinks. One audiophile turns to the other and says: "So the guy who designed my DAC trained his hearing to be able to pick out a gnat fart over a jet engine in a listening test." To which the second replies: "Meh, what's the point when it's child's play to do it off vinyl?"

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar, one orders a painkiller due to the MP3 files and the other one an old fashioned as he used a cassette on the subway :D

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar but are immediatley met by a gang of angry bikers.."so which one of you is more punchy"?

GDWL34

Two audiophiles walk into a bar and order beers. Can you show me ID please or try and sound a bit DEEPER;)?

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Two audiophiles walk into a bar, and one says to the other, "Hey, a got a great joke about objectivists."

Before he can start the joke, a big burly guy sitting to their right looks over and says, "Hey, I'm an objectivist."

As that guy says that, an even bigger and burlier guy to their left leans in and says, "I'm a dedicated objectivist, myself."

Then, the bartender leans forward toward them over the bar and says, "And I'm a very serious objectivist."

Finally the biggest meanest looking guy in the place stands up from his pool game, cue in hand, and says, "And I'm a deadly serious objectivist."

At this point, the bartender assumes a kinder look and says, "Fella, you sure you still wanna tell an objectivist joke?"

The audiophile shrugs and replies, "No, not if I'm going to have to explain it four times."

Top Bottom