• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Superbowl Poll

Chiefs or 49ers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rick63

Are you rooting for the Chiefs or 49ers?

I'm a Steelers fan and have no rooting interest in either team, but I'm pulling for the 49ers primary because I'm tired of the Travis Swift circus.

Last edited:

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I was a season ticket holder for the niners for a long time when I lived in the area....still my team I suppose. Chiefs are my favorite AFC team, tho.

ps the travis taytay thing is pretty silly, particularly the idiots in Washington who got their panties twisted...

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I had to Google Purdy Family so I'll pick none of the above.

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Are you rooting for the Chiefs or 49ers?

I'm a Steelers fan and have no rooting interest in either team, but I'm pulling for the 49ers primary because I'm tired of the Travis Swift circus.
Wow - this takes me back 60+ years to when I last cared about football. Bart Star was playing for the Packers.

OP
Rick63

Rick63

I've never understood why folks must post negative comments in threads they have no interest in. Why post at all if it is a topic you don't like/care about? Don't be a Debbie Downer!

sam_adams

Major Contributor
All in for Becky.
tsbecky.jpg

RIP, Becky.

Chromatischism

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I grew up with the 49ers winning the Super Bowl with my favorite duo: Steve Young and Jerry Rice. So they're still my team even though I don't keep up with football anymore.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I grew up with the 49ers winning the Super Bowl with my favorite duo: Steve Young and Jerry Rice. So they're still my team even though I don't keep up with football anymore.
I'm a little older, preferred Joe Montana at QB myself :) Can't go wrong with either especially with the GOAT is involved either way :)

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
The poll did not predict the game. KC won with a last second touchdown. Taylor goes home happy. Tomorrow is another day. I have bigger fish to fry.

OP
Rick63

Rick63

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The last Halftime Show I have watched was The Who in 2010.
Then you missed JLo/Shakira as well as Dre/Snoop/etc.

I was rooting for the Niners because of their Washington roots - Kyle Shanahan, Trent Williams, even to a degree Chase. Also the Walrus still makes me think of pickle juice*. My preteen daughter was wearing red and white.

But that was a helluva last couple drives.

*for those not obsessed with NFC East football: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickle_Juice_Game

Last edited:
OP
Rick63

Rick63

I should have clarified, The Who was the last Halftime Show I cared to watch as I have not liked any of the artists (that have often lip synced to music) since. :)

And I suppose with Jay-Z now in charge the days of Classic or any Rock band performing the Halftime Show are over...

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
How can some people see the game or half time show with their noses stuck so high in the air?

Top Bottom